Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

8th re-watch...Dudley Moore's Oscar-nominated performance is a lot more than drunken pratfalls...watch him in the scenes when Hobson gets sick...there's some real acting going on there. And as for John Gielgud's performance as Hobson? Flawless, maybe the most deserving Oscar winner EVER!

Creed (Ryan Coogler, 2015)
+
Nice to see Goodison Park used for an actual sporting event for a change (sorry christine, couldn't resist)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

8th re-watch...Dudley Moore's Oscar-nominated performance is a lot more than drunken pratfalls...watch him in the scenes when Hobson gets sick...there's some real acting going on there. And as for John Gielgud's performance as Hobson? Flawless, maybe the most deserving Oscar winner EVER!

This is the only movie I watched with my mom. At least 20 years ago... Very fun movie.

Welcome to the human race...
Twixt -

wonder if this Coppola guy's done any other good movies

Weird family documentary. Son murders his 4 year old sister. Weird.

Not a fan of Emma Thompson, but she was really restrained in this movie. Great performance. Good movie.

Not bad. Winslet great, as per. Belushi shouted all his lines. Surprised Woody let him do this.

4/5
Great. Duplass brothers - there is nothing more to say.
Is this the one about the bear from Peru?

A Star Is Born (2018) - Bradley Cooper

- didn't expect anything probably because romance bore the sh*t outta me and this flick makes no exception. A couple of scenes were nice (Shallow scene was kinda nice) and the intro with the ''Wayside'' track was cool. I don't like the built and the conclusion is kind of meh... Bradley Cooper is good in the movie but my hate for Lady Gaga and her music just turn me off the movie from the beggining. I'm a huge fan of music in general and I don't think this movie correspond to the real life at all. decent at best.