Top 10 Worst Movies of 2010

Tools    

Legion. I loved the idea of Michael rebelling against Heaven and defending humanity, just a shame the film was absolute garbage
Same here :/

Bullet Boy, which next to Shank was the worst of the lot, This Is England, which I know has a lot of fans but I'm not one of them, My Summer of Love was mediocre and Quadrophenia, which again just wasn't for me. So not a great bunch from my point of view.
Bullet Boy I didn't think much of either. The other three, especially This Is England and I adore Shane Meadows films, I like.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
i heard Catfish was supposed to be great. now i have to see it so i can disagree with somebody about it.
I give Catfish credit for its gutsy approach, but I wouldn't go so far as calling it "great." Just saying.

i heard Catfish was supposed to be great. now i have to see it so i can disagree with somebody about it.
It's a nice little documentary (allegedly) but it's reputation has grown bigger than the film could have hoped to be. It would be a better watch without any preconceptions.

lots of Overrated ones:

Inception
The Fighter
127 Hours
The Town
Alice in Wonderland
Robin Hood

and just bad movies:

The Tourist
Buried
You Again
When in Rome
The Romantics
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Room in Rome

that's just some of them I could remember
it was a very poor year
The only movie on your list that I saw was The Town, which I thought was not only overrated, but it was cheesy to the point where it was just plain bad, and sent a rather troubling message; That it's OK to rob, steal, terrorize, kidnap, murder and maim in order to get what one wants or needs, to be an accessory to crime (Claire was an accessory, after the fact to Doug's crimes, especially due to the fact that she helped him escape the law) and to make total dupes of law enforcement people who're trying to do the job of bringing guys like Doug MacRay and his men to justice (meaning a long-term prison sentence for their crimes.) I know I'm a lone voice in the wilderness here, but that's my take on this movie.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
kites movie was one of them

I've only seen about 25 2010 movies, but I'll give it a shot:

The Crazies
127 Hours
Clash of the Titans
Peacock*
Robin Hood
Blue Valentine*
Green Zone
The Wolfman
Iron Man 2
Insidious*

Note: The three that are starred I really enjoyed, but they just don't stand up to the other fifteen.

There is one I didn't watch but I have heard enough about it to know that it would be my most hated movie of ALL TIME!

The Human Centipede...

Sorry, I love sick horror as much as anyone, but that's just going too far..

I didn't watch many releases in 10' but The Human Centipede was passable especially considering how much attention it got. Bad acting and anticlimactic. I didn't even think it was that gruesome. It's basically just watching people get sick.

Edit: didn't see someone already posted it. Aren't they doing another one too?

Yes, the full title of the movie in question is The Human Centipede: First Sequence

There is another one on the way, and I guess it's with 6 people instead of 3.

2010 Worst Movies

1: Piranha 3D *
2: Skyline *
3: MacGruber * (Record Worst 3 In A Year)
4: Jonah Hex
5: Dinner For Schmucks
6: Grown Ups
7: Eat Pray Love
8: Cop Out
9: The Losers
10: Clash of the Titans

2010 Most Overrated
Kick Ass
The Social Network
Black Swan

2010 Worst Movies

1: Piranha 3D *
2: Skyline *
3: MacGruber * (Record Worst 3 In A Year)
4: Jonah Hex
5: Dinner For Schmucks
6: Grown Ups
7: Eat Pray Love
8: Cop Out
9: The Losers
10: Clash of the Titans

2010 Most Overrated
Kick Ass
The Social Network
Black Swan

Dinner For Schmucks, Cop Out, and Grown-Ups were all funny. they all fall into the slapstick comedy Genre...maybe you should stay away from those kinds of movies?

I don't understand how anyone ever had expectations for most of these movies. It's pretty obvious that "Vampires Suck" is going to be horrible. Same with Dinner for Schmucks, The Losers, etc.

I don't think Catfish belongs here though unless this thread was changed to "Most Disappointing". If someone told you the truth (that it's a non-horror documentary about meeting someone online and they turn out to be fat and weird) then it is very interesting to watch. I'd rather watch it than another doc about the food industry or the financial woes of small towns vs. Wal-Mart.

I am surprised that no one mentioned one of the Twilight movies. I had to sit through one with a friend and it honestly does not qualify as a story.