Team America World Police

→ in
Tools    

I loved this movie. I saw the sp 2nite and it was so f-ing funny. Be careful this film includes puppet f u c k i n g

I'm not watching it because it looks stupid

when i first saw the comercial i thought it was going to be horrible then after all the good reviews and my friends saying its awesome. i wanted to see it so bad and now that i finially did i dont think it lived up to the hype at all. i did laugh but not i seriously doubt this movie deserved 3 stars. it ws pretty dumb and i expected alot more from Matt and Trey. i dont see what everyone saw in this movie and why everyone says its so funny and great when it was just average in my book.

It would be nice if someone who has seen it would write a review on it........please

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by nebbit
It would be nice if someone who has seen it would write a review on it........please
I already did...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A system of cells interlinked
so....where is it?

(Don't forget to pick up Season 7 Monkey...)

i thought the movie was a great satire of american foreign policy, it was equally HILARIOUS

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Sedai
so....where is it?

(Don't forget to pick up Season 7 Monkey...)
It's on my review thread that nobody even knows exists apparently. haha.

Is season 7 out yet? I didn't see it at the store when I went...

This movie was so funny I thought I would have to shut it off half way lest I popped a blood vessel laughing.

Maybe the funniest movie I have ever witnessed.

I'd have to agree with what The Taxi Driver has said. I believe I saw it on the day it came out. Even though it had a few good moments, I was probably the only one who wasn't laughing in the entire cinema room.

This was a funny movie. I found some parts to be digusting..funny but definitely disgusting. The volitile piking..was defnintely gross. and of course the cleveland steamer...well..yeah.

All I have to say is, what a waste of brain cells. Granted it is funny but to a certain point then it just become's annoying.

Does anyone know if there are any plans for a sequel? I'm sure there's enough in the news to have anough material for a sequel.

Every breath you take, watching you
I really liked the use of marionettes, a great & worthy homage to The Thunderbirds. I always like that other than the obvious swearing & sight gags (Can't list too many other movies I've seen with puppet sex), there is a keen intelligence lampooning what they see as ridiculous, be it politics, culture or social movements. Ok, I'm expanding from just this movie to include Southpark & Orgazmo etc, but for me that's what makes this movie worth coming back to.

this is a great movie!! very hillarious!!

oops, what i meant to say was, "HAHAHAHAHA FUNNIST. MOVIE. EVER." ... ok there... im done :-p

Best soundtrack in a movie ever!!