What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

My guess is like standing in a wind tunnel with your eyes closed.
... I'm nocturnal... doesn't matter yet anyway... I have to have a license before they'll let me jump at night...

Now Nebs... you're one of the ones I thought might actually have already tried it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

... I'm nocturnal... doesn't matter yet anyway... I have to have a license before they'll let me jump at night...
No honey. You heard license, but what they actually said was; "You'd have to be certified to do that." Y'see the difference? It's subtle, but it's there.

No honey. You heard license, but what they actually said was; "You'd have to be certified to do that." Y'see the difference? It's subtle, but it's there.

No, they called it a Class B license... they said to obtain one, I'd have to jump about 49 more times... and learn to come within so many feet of the target... and learn to do some free fall stuff...

Oh wait... unless you mean certified as in crazy...

Exactly. You'll see that it's a "Class B" license, that's because you have to "B" certified to do it. You said that you'd have to do another 49 jumps to get it and I think that's because, after all those jumps, they can get you legally certified without need for a family member or doctor to sign the papers. If someone does question it, they just say "she jumped out of a perfectly good aeroplane for fun." and, if they say something like "Well, maybe it was a one time thing, she might be fine now." They can go "No, she did it 50 TIMES!"

The person then understands that you're nuts and allows them about their business without any more hassle.

I like your avatar though.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm thinking seriously about putting a walk-in shower ... errr ... in. In the bathroom.

Obviously.

It'd look crap in the hall and I might frighten people if I put it outside the living room window (the only other place I have room).

Unfortunately, if it goes in the bathroom I'll probably have to rip the bath out because I don't have space for both...

The solution to all this nonsense is to move somewhere larger but I really can't be arsed, what with 2 properties being sold in the previous 12 months in my immediate vicinity.

I'm thinking seriously about putting a walk-in shower ... errr ... in. In the bathroom.

Obviously.

It'd look crap in the hall and I might frighten people if I put it outside the living room window (the only other place I have room).

Unfortunately, if it goes in the bathroom I'll probably have to rip the bath out because I don't have space for both...

The solution to all this nonsense is to move somewhere larger but I really can't be arsed, what with 2 properties being sold in the previous 12 months in my immediate vicinity.

Don't they make a walk-in whirlpool tub that has a shower?

Don't they make a walk-in whirlpool tub that has a shower?
I honestly don't think it would fit. A square shower cubicle sitting beside a mini-bath maybe but I'm 6' 2" which kinda rules out one of those pygmy tubs. A shower attachment on the bath is also not gonna fly - got one already and I want (and increasingly need) a walk-in jobbie.

I honestly don't think it would fit. A square shower cubicle sitting beside a mini-bath maybe but I'm 6' 2" which kinda rules out one of those pygmy tubs. A shower attachment on the bath is also not gonna fly - got one already and I want (and increasingly need) a walk-in jobbie.

I looked a few of those tubs up and some of them are over 7,000 dollars...

I looked a few of those tubs up and some of them are over 7,000 dollars...
I knew there was another reason!

I think it'll be shower only. If I want to experience the sensation of a bath I can lay in bed with a bucket of water and the electric blanket on.

Or perhaps not.

... I want (and increasingly need) a walk-in jobbie.
Eeeew. I don't think I'm even going to ask.

getting ready for my traffic school date tonite... i finally got my first ticket at the age of 3?
3?!?! Holy crap! What age do they let you take your test out there? Or were you speeding on a tricycle? I must say, you're very advanced for a 3 year old, although now I'm worried about all that 'husband' talk.

I've forgotten what I was doing.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul

3?!?! Holy crap! What age do they let you take your test out there? Or were you speeding on a tricycle? I must say, you're very advanced for a 3 year old, although now I'm worried about all that 'husband' talk.

I've forgotten what I was doing.

it was 16 here in the deep south. i should have said 30 something, hk!! thanks for the laugh! traffic school was less than an hr and found a good restaurant that served fried green tomatoes!!

Waiting for my next class to start and listening to the Pete Yorn/Scarlett Johansson album of duets because it was just too intriguing a combination to not listen to...

Waiting untill it is time to go to work, well when the surgery is open to and tell them I'm not coming today have been up all night and soooo I am better but tooooo washed out to go to work