What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Quite a few episodes from this supurb series Father Ted is a fantastic series.

This is actually very underrated. I completely forgot about this film. Fishburn was great but Goldblum stole the show and was surprisingly menacing. Now i'm going to have to find it on DVD.

Welcome to the human race...
+rep for watching Ghost World, but why only 2.5?
Good question, probably can't give a totally satisfactory answer to it at the moment. Will get back to it.

Well, to each his own and all that, Iro, but if I ever expand my 50 Favorites list to 100, Ghost World will definitely be on it.

Welcome to the human race...
Well, to each his own and all that, Iro, but if I ever expand my 50 Favorites list to 100, Ghost World will definitely be on it.
Well, I could echo what I wrote in the Shoutbox earlier and say that it's the sort of thing I should like but just didn't. I get what it's doing and I reckon it accomplishes a lot of what it sets out to do, but I don't really groove to most of the humour and the dramatic turns it takes in the second and third acts kind of ring a little hollow. I wouldn't say it's a bad film, but I just don't get into it. This was my third viewing, too, so my opinion's not likely to change.

I actually like the comic, though, although I get the impression that the comic's episodic structure might not translate so well to film.