Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

I've actually watched over an hour already lol

Love this movie. One of my favorite ones.

Pretty good as well.

Finished here. It's been fun.

2 or 3 Things I know About Her

*Inserts condescending comment about how Godard is a talentless hack

No, but seriously, Godard is a great director and I can't wait to check this one out. This is my 5th one from him. I did not like Weekend, but it's hard to go wrong with the other three I've seen: Vivre Sa Vie, Breathless, and Pierrot Le Fou.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Beautiful cover!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Watched the original A Nightmare on Elm Street yesterday, to honor the master himself, Wes Craven. Rest in piece...

So today, obviously I'm gonna watch the 2010 remake!

... Just kidding, I'm watching the awesome closing to the franchise, where Wes himself is in it, Wes Craven's New Nightmare! C'mon, that doesn't get better than that, watching the director act in his own lagacy as a continuation of my appreciation for his work. Go Freddy!

Watched the original A Nightmare on Elm Street yesterday, to honor the master himself, Wes Craven. Rest in piece...

So today, obviously I'm gonna watch the 2010 remake!

... Just kidding, I'm watching the awesome closing to the franchise, where Wes himself is in it, Wes Craven's New Nightmare! C'mon, that doesn't get better than that, watching the director act in his own lagacy as a continuation of my appreciation for his work. Go Freddy!
The 2010 Remake is the worst piece of garbage I've seen since you know the movie where hot chicks kill 150 gangsters at the end of the movie...

without Englund as Freddy means I'm not interested at all...

Not exactly watching this tonight, actually gonna see this next weekend.

Also, I'm gonna rewatch Rogue Nation. Let's see if it holds up to its deserved 8/10 score.

I'm going to watch Nightcrawler tonight. There's a steelbook from novamedia coming out for it soon and I don't like blind buys.

I'm going to watch Nightcrawler tonight. There's a steelbook from novamedia coming out for it soon and I don't like blind buys.
I still need to see that one. Heard great things about it.

I still need to see that one. Heard great things about it.
I saw the trailer and liked it. Has a Drive feel to it so I hope it'll be enjoyable. It's available on Netflix.