The most romantic movie I ever saw was....

Tools    

Well fine.
If nobody else wants to play, I guess I'll just play with myself. Ummm...wait....that didn't come out right.

I've always said the most romantic movie I've ever seen is also my favorite film:

Casablanca
Love, sacrifice, heartbreak, and the belief in something more than "three little people:" this movie has it all. From Rick's first sight of Ilsa, opening the wounds he has allowed to scab over, to the final classic parting at the airport, and everything in between, the film exudes romance and passion.
I was going to write more, but that will have to wait until I feel like I can write coherently.

Anyway, a post in another thread reminded me of another extermely romantic movie:

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir
Like I said, I'm having a little trouble writing tonight (long out of practice, I suppose), so all I can say is that I've seen this movie at least a half dozen times and that final scene still gets me every time.

So...anyone else?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
New relationships: Chungking Express

Wong Kar-Wai is a master of mood, and he perfectly encapsulates the feeling of new love in this film.

Young love: Raising Victor Vargas

The transition between love of family (whether we can even clearly see that or not) and love of another..... with some love of self tossed in.

Traditional Romance: Pride and Prejudice

It might not be a coincidence that I've been compared to Elizabeth more than once and consider this an extremely romantic story, but it has all the elements: the idealistic old love, in the form of Lizzy's parents, and her new and challenging love with Darcy - which causes them both to grow. Good stuff.

Titanic
Casablanca
Brokeback Mountain
The New World

See the trailer here:

Flash Gordon
Braveheart
Say Anything

and...

Arizona Dream

Lili Taylor is awesome in that movie. Mixing dreams and romance for the win.

Also yes to anything by Wong Kar-wai. That short film he did in Eros was fantastic.

I found all the scenes in Tsui Hark's Once Upon a Time in China, with Aunt 13 to be very lovely.

The Last of the Mohicans
Braveheart
Ladyhawke

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Another one just occurred to me. I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Just a wonderful, touching and poignant film

Welcome to the human race...
This is probably because I don't really watch that many romantic movies, but my personal favourite will always be...

Harold and Maude

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I couldn't possibly pick just one!

Sweet, feelgood romantic comedy - Show Me Love, Latter Days

Tragic melodrama - Moulin Rouge, Romeo and Juliet, Gone With the Wind

Repressed feelings/forbidden love - Brokeback Mountain, Brief Encounter

If I did have to say just one most romantic movie, I'd probably go for...The Terminator.

Elizabeth Town...I find this movie very romantic...It starred Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst...

fbi
pretty woman......walking down the street.....pretty woman.........the kind i like to meet