Shia Lebouf

Tools    

I am a fan. I thought he was great in Eagle Eye. As well as the second Transformers, the first, his acting was a little plain. Definitely picked up in the second.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
He likes to plagiarize, which isn't a very good trait to have. One of his short-films was claimed to have been literally identical to another from somebody else, and then, when he gave an apology, hilariously, it seemed that he plagiarized the apology letter from a message on Yahoo answers. There's no other way around it, he's kind-of a douche in that regard, and then, there's his acting.

I didn't enjoy him in the newest Indiana Jones movie, didn't enjoy him in any of the Transformers, but I enjoyed Disturbia. (Which ironically was sued for plagiarizing a story that would eventually be adapted into an Alfred Hitchcock movie called Rear Window)

He's not great, kind-of annoying, but I believe he can improve.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
He's kind of an idiot...He's not a terrible actor, I suppose if he picked better roles he could even be very good. But he's a plagiarist, and even if he's apologized, he's not even slightly sorry, and he is now running around acting like a sullen three year old who got caught doing something bad. I've lost all respect for the guy.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
I didn't really like him or dislike him but once he took a comic book and made it into an "original" short film without so much as informing the author of said comic book. Then as McConnaughay said, his hysterical apology which sounded more like "I'm sorry that I got caught" than an actual genuine apology. I've kinda found him to be a real @$$ munch ever since.

Best role he ever did was Lawless.

Saw it the other day and loved it and thought he did a proper job of it.

The rest of his stuff has been rubbish. It's not a case of just his acting or just the roles he's picked being badly written... even in a bad role or bad movie, a decent actor could make it work...
LaBeouf just plays it by the numbers, but when he has a decent director to baby walk him through the film he can be really good.

Basically he needs a good director behind him because he simply can't act.

My opinion of him has changed considerably though since seeing Lawless, he proved he can do it as long as he has the support around him, I just don't like the rest of his stuff.

He is definitely trolling.
Of course he is. Firstly, he's quoting Cantona (which I can't help but admire) and then he turns up at a red carpet with a bag over his head.

He put on some weird art show today which I read about here. I don't know if he having a true mental breakdown or he is just messing around but it is still weird nonetheless.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
He seems like a ****ing idiot.

It's either a mental breakdown or an attempt at being "deep" by doing stupid and moronic things to make up for his limited acting ability and his plagiarizing.

I heard Shia was holding some event today or sometime in the near future where he puts a bag over his head and you are allowed to go and laugh at him or tell him he sucks. Something like that lol, anyways if somebody could let me know if this really happened or not? A friend told me but I have stupid friends.

I guess im stupid too you guys addresses it above lol...

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I heard Shia was holding some event today or sometime in the near future where he puts a bag over his head and you are allowed to go and laugh at him or tell him he sucks. Something like that lol, anyways if somebody could let me know if this really happened or not? A friend told me but I have stupid friends.

I guess im stupid too you guys addresses it above lol...
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1610941

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
If he wants to be an "artist", then work at writing a script. Being in his position, he's got the perfect opportunity to get it realized. But using fame to do that lame performance art garbage is lazy and shallow. Write a script SL.

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
I just watched the Screen Junkies episode where they went to talk to him. That was weird.

I just watched the Screen Junkies episode where they went to talk to him. That was weird.
Where he was just sitting in the room silent? That was almost sad