Top 100 Movie Stars Redux

Tools    

Like 24 Hours Ago

Ned's list gave us three more, we're now at 68. With Inmate sending a list and the possibility of a few more we very well could have a top 70 Countdown!

Like 24 Hours Ago

Ned's list gave us three more, we're now at 68. With Inmate sending a list and the possibility of a few more we very well could have a top 70 Countdown!
Yeah but I have not been posting much recently. lol

I'll ask Pussy Galore to send a list.

Yoda sent the 44th . Two more made it meaning we have 73.

Also someone sent me a top nine list, i've told them they have another spot but they are offline now. I'll just add it like that and if they want their other spot they can send me it later.

Rambond sent the 45th List Two more meaning we have a top 75 Countdown Great work guys, was doubting that we'd even end up with 50 so that's excellent.

Also the top four are all within seven points of each other, one big vote could still seriously change things.

Sent mine in, basically what I did was I took 1 person per decade and balanced it with 5 men and 5 women. So I have someone from the 1920's-2010's

Sent mine in, basically what I did was I took 1 person per decade and balanced it with 5 men and 5 women. So I have someone from the 1920's-2010's
So basically what you did was not send in your top 10. Well at least the countdown will be almost accurate.

So basically what you did was not send in your top 10. Well at least the countdown will be almost accurate.
I'm guessing he loves the ten of them. For some (including myself) there's no such thing as a top ten, too many favourites to order, i think in that case it's fine doing something like he did as long as he actually likes them.

I get your concern here but i don't think it's a big deal as long as he's a fan of all ten.

Maaaan. I got so much stick for having almost all of the comics entries in the Comics Countdown... there was 147 altogether and I held a Top 100...

Yet Camo gets 78 actors across all votes and he holds a Top 80, and nobody complains?

This is why SC seriously needs to come back. If he was good for something, it was throwing a spanner at the host of a List

Maaaan. I got so much stick for having almost all of the comics entries in the Comics Countdown... there was 147 altogether and I held a Top 100...

Yet Camo gets 78 actors across all votes and he holds a Top 80, and nobody complains?

This is why SC seriously needs to come back. If he was good for something, it was throwing a spanner at the host of a List
I've gotten well over 250 actors. 78 have qualified for the list. Meaning they have at least 10 points and are on at least 2 lists

I'm guessing he loves the ten of them. For some (including myself) there's no such thing as a top ten, too many favourites to order, i think in that case it's fine doing something like he did as long as he actually likes them.

I get your concern here but i don't think it's a big deal as long as he's a fan of all ten.
It's not a big deal but if it changes the order of the countdown in the slightest, then it's not exactly what it should be.