Remains found where actor Julian Sands went missing

Tools    

It's been 5 months since Julian sands went missing while hiking. Human remains have been found in the large area in which he went missing. What are your thoughts on this?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The dude sure took hide-and-seek to a new level.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

All I can do is wish for a miracle.

Or else, that he actually deliberately "vanished" so as to get away from the optics of the society.

It's been 5 months since Julian sands went missing while hiking. Human remains have been found in the large area in which he went missing. What are your thoughts on this?

What's to say? He's dead.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
The dude sure took hide-and-seek to a new level.

Uh oh! Better run!

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Remains found on Mt. Baldy identified as actor Julian Sands

A tragic end to the search for actor Julian Sands after he disappeared on Mt. Baldy in January.

The San Bernadino County Sheriff’s Department on Tuesday revealed that human remains found by hikers over the weekend are that of the British actor.

“The identification process for the body located on Mt. Baldy on June 24 has been completed and was positively identified as 65-year-old Julian Sands of North Hollywood. The manner of death is still under investigation, pending further test results,” the department said in a news release. “We would like to extend our gratitude to all the volunteers that worked tirelessly to locate Mr. Sands.”

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/rem...-julian-sands/

R.I.P.

So sad.

R.I.P. Mr. Sands...

A system of cells interlinked
Well, this is terrible news. RIP