Popularity Meter • Do You Know Them?

Tools    

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Knowing the world...
A research project, take it as a game if you prefer.

Do you know these Public Personalities?

Send answers to me via PM - title: Popularity Meter
Please, be honest in case you don't know someone.
Keep it secret! Don't reveal the names.
You can comment here using the numbers etc.

Note
Also acceptable answer is: Don't know the real name but you identify him/her from a specific show/film or music band or champion in a specific sport etc. In this case half point will be calculated.

There are going to be long series of groups.
Points will be distributed. Hope, many people to join so that a good popularity rank list to be created.

Revealed Groups: G1 / G2 / G3 / G4 / G5

Links to open Groups:
Popularity Meter 1-10 (arithmetic average max 10)

G1 - How many of these do you identify?

---

WARNING: "Names" spoilers below
1. Hans Christian Andersen [3.3]
2. Alain Prost [2.2]
3. Silvio Berlusconi [5.6]
4. Billy Wilder [6.7]
5. Carl Lewis [3.3]
6. Linda Evangelista [4.4]
7. Tom Petty [7.8]
8. Sir Peter Ustinov [6.7]
9. Donna Summer [7.8]
10. Pablo Picasso [3.3]

Nor I.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sorry. Hope now it works.
Yup I can see it now...but I only know two of them. I'd probably be the worst player at this game, unless it was composed of nothing but 1950s actors/actresses

Yup I can see it now...but I only know two of them. I'd probably be the worst player at this game, unless it was composed of nothing but 1950s actors/actresses
Maybe I also know 8, I think that's an older photo of him than I'm use to seeing. Maybe 4 is one of my favorites, the hat looks familiar.
Starts interesting. Send me the names for G1 and wait for group 2.

Starts interesting. Send me the names for G1 and wait for group 2.
I wasn't sure that I was actually going to play or not, but I believe in supporting MoFo activities...So I'll send in my paltry guesses, if I don't chicken out

Can you post the results for each round? I have no shame and no problem being the worst guesser on MoFo
Don't worry. Maybe, I was not clear in the rules. This is not a user competition, this is a public figures competition. The points applied to them not to the users.
This is a research project. By sending me the answers, you help the research knowledge.

Don't worry. Maybe, I was not clear in the rules. This is not a user competition, this is a public figures competition. The points applied to them not to the users.
This is a research project. By sending me the answers, you help the research knowledge.
Yeah, I knew that this was not a competition but is a research project on public personalities. Though if you post the results for each round I bet you'll get more people participating in this. BTW what are you researching and why? Or is this research for someone else?

WARNING: "hidden" spoilers below
Uhh... thats a hard test
I recognize 6 of them
Two names... xxxxxxx and
is that xxxxxxxx?
Can you hide your post like this?