Top 10 Worst Movies of 2010

Tools    

2010 wasn't the best year for film. It was a year where 3D was shoved down our throats like never before.

This is my top 10 worst moives of 2010 for me. Now some of you may not agree, some of you may get downright get all emotional that i put a film on this list.

10. Catfish

9. Tooth Fairy

8. The Back-up Plan

7. A Nightmare on Elm Street

6. Cop Out

5. Legion

4. Saw 3D

3. Jonah Hex

2. The Last Airbender

1. Vampires Suck

What is your top 10 list?

Catfish just treads along at a painful pace, with no direction. It doesn't have a story to tell. It's just not interesting... I just don't care! Catfish, in my opinion, was one of the most overrated movies of 2010.

lots of Overrated ones:

Inception
The Fighter
127 Hours
The Town
Alice in Wonderland
Robin Hood

and just bad movies:

The Tourist
Buried
You Again
When in Rome
The Romantics
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Room in Rome

that's just some of them I could remember
it was a very poor year

Robin Hood didn't get that good ratings. So to say that it is overrated, then you must mean that it sucked completely. Which i hugely disagree on.

You think Buried was bad? Why? Because it was a low budget movie, so the most of the movie was set while he was buried? They got the best out of the movie.And by the way, Buried got better overall ratings than Robin Hood.

Robin Hood didn't get that good ratings. So to say that it is overrated, then you must mean that it sucked completely. Which i hugely disagree on.
I didn't like Robin Hood, it didn't have that much new stories to tell
the actors didn't do much wonder to me
it was just a disappointment

You think Buried was bad? Why? Because it was a low budget movie, so the most of the movie was set while he was buried? They got the best out of the movie.And by the way, Buried got better overall ratings than Robin Hood.
I guess what I meant with buried was that, it was overrated
it wasn't that great to me (the idea was good, it just didn't work out with that actor)

To say a film is overrated doesn't always mean it's a film that person hates. For example Avatar is incredibly overrated, but I still like it.

Room in Rome
I've still yet to see this but thought the trailer looked interesting, what didn't you like about it?

I could only think of eight, and a lot of films that were considered worst of 2010 I haven't bothered with. I can't think of many films that I thought were rubbish.

1. Jonah Hex

2. Life As We Know It

3. Robin Hood - not badddd, but incredibly disappointing considering the director and cast.

4. Burning Palms - Ugly film

5. My Soul To Take - another Cursed from Wes Craven...

6. Shank

7. The Unforgiving

8. We Are What We Are - this got a lot of praise, I didn't see what others saw...

I had the sense to avoid most the real stinkers this year but the ones I did manage to catch and found completely worthless and stagnant were-

Alice in Wonderland
Nightmare on Elm Street
Survival of the Dead
Prince of Persia
Paranormal Activity 2

^ I'd have been very disappointed if my film studies teacher thought it was worthy of studying in class... may I ask why you had to watch Shank in your media class?

At least you didn't buy it lol, I bought it on blu ray without seeing it. But fortunately, that's a rare occurrence where a film I've bought without seeing turns out rubbish.

I've still yet to see this but thought the trailer looked interesting, what didn't you like about it?
"Room in Rome" is just too cliched in every possible way !
little sexy but not that much !
it was waste of time, I don't recommend it ... because there are a lot of better lesb movies out there with better storyline & more erotic scenes!!

Most reviews I've seen, a lot by lesbian writers, have said it's worth the watch but expect some cringeworthy scenes, music that spoils the atmosphere and some silly dialogue. I'll still be seeing it. Why cliched in everyway? I didn't see anyone mention too cliched in reviews really.

Most reviews I've seen, a lot by lesbian writers, have said it's worth the watch but expect some cringeworthy scenes, music that spoils the atmosphere and some silly dialogue. I'll still be seeing it. Why cliched in everyway? I didn't see anyone mention too cliched in reviews really.
Ok, you watch & tell me //
The plot is stupid, don't make any sense.
The love story is terribly pictured, I think if you don't believe 2 chicks are really deeply into each other, you wouldn't enjoy the love making scene as much !!

And if the lesbo critics like this, is because they dig that horrible emotional speeches characters give & they ****in' eat & believe that sh*t!

Me, no! I don't like it when everything including sex is forced & hasn't been properly built up so you can really feel the chemistry between two people!

But if you don't care about those things, I think you would enjoy this movie!

^ I'd have been very disappointed if my film studies teacher thought it was worthy of studying in class... may I ask why you had to watch Shank in your media class?
The question we were answering for the exam surrounded the "Representation of British Youth" in the Media. So this was one of several we had to sit through, most of which were terrible.

Cheers. Ah, hope the other films were not as bad as Shank...

And if the lesbo critics like this, is because they dig these horrible emotional speeches characters give & they ****in' eat & believe that sh*t!
I said the reviewers said it contains some silly dialogue, so that to me feels like they don't 'dig these horrible emotional speeches'.

Anarchist within reason
Legion. I loved the idea of Michael rebelling against Heaven and defending humanity, just a shame the film was absolute garbage
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Cheers. Ah, hope the other films were not as bad as Shank...
Bullet Boy, which next to Shank was the worst of the lot, This Is England, which I know has a lot of fans but I'm not one of them, My Summer of Love was mediocre and Quadrophenia, which again just wasn't for me. So not a great bunch from my point of view.