Tyson Vs Jake Paul

Tools    

Who gonna win the bout?

A lot of people having a go at Jake Paul for fighting a 57 year old man and calling it shameful, I'm sure they would like to step in ring with Tyson!!! I don't agree with that

This will be the first live streamed sporting event on netflix and biggest fight of this century. Place your bets.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
This is the biggest work of the century. Even has the WWE blushing.

Jake Paul may never be a great boxer, but he is a young man in his prime, training like a maniac. Of course, Tyson probably still has some power, but his conditioning will not be up for it.

I don’t see Paul giving him the buzzsaw-bumrush, but he could…

A system of cells interlinked
Old enough to recall when some goon from my neck of the woods started talking shit to Tyson and ended up in the ring with him. Poor Hurricane didn't last one round...

A 57 year old fighting a social media influencer is NOT the biggest fight of the century.

It's the biggest shameful episode in boxing.
We are in an era where the more a headline reads like a clickbait link that will download a virus into your computer, the better it is.

Adding the context of what should be shame by everyone involved, doesn't factor into it.

So this is clearly the Greatest Ever. At least until we get a match between Logan Paul and that dead body he found in the woods.

We are in an era where the more a headline reads like a clickbait link that will download a virus into your computer, the better it is.

Adding the context of what should be shame by everyone involved, doesn't factor into it.

So this is clearly the Greatest Ever. At least until we get a match between Jake Paul and that dead body he found in the woods.
Agreed. It will probably be the 'most watched' boxing event in history. And people will therefore equate that with 'best'.

We're living in the real life version of a Videodrome / They Live mash up at this point.

A 57 year old fighting a social media influencer is NOT the biggest fight of the century.

It's the biggest shameful episode in boxing.

Agree, it's not the biggest fight of the century but it's also not the most shameful episode. That one goes to Roy Jones Jr.'s loss in the gold medal bout in '88 Olympics and it's not very close.

"It wasn’t much of a match, with Jones dominating the bout; he landed 86 punches, while Park hit just 32. The Korean native had two standing eight-counts on him, and the ref gave him two warnings"

Tyson-Paul isn't boxing. It's an event and has no more of an effect on boxing than Kurt Angle joining the WWE had on Olympic wrestling.

Jake Paul doesnt fight actual boxers, and the one time he did, he got his ass beat. If this is not an exhibition, he might lose. That being said, I wont be watching this garbage.