What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

There are those who call me...Tim.
Listening to the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone soundtrack. I'm getting quite emotional listening to the track "Leaving Hogwarts," I can't believe something that has occupied 12 years of my life has ended

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Watching The Good the Bad and the Ugly so I can vote in the mofo movie tournament before midnight. So far I think I prefer it to The Shawshank Redemption but I'm only half way through.

Kinda feeling down tonight.
A big and a

Just finished watching this movie haven't watched it for years

Anarchist within reason
Wondering if anybody will ever pull Will.i.am to one side and say "you're music is terrible, you are not Kanye West now stop it!"
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just got off the phone with the garage supplying my new car, which I was due to pick up next week. It's been delayed for an extra week-10 days after getting sent back to the factory by mistake before it was put on the boat to Ireland.

Bugger.

It seems pretty obvious. I am writing this post.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Pathetically pining away for a woman that I want so bad it's making me crazy...

Also out of my mind on painkillers for my knee, watching House repeats.