~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Were measuring our garden and making plans to sort it out for the summer so the kids can play out there nice

watching Midsomer Murders: The Magician's Nephew on youtube.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've either put on weight or they've made a massive rick in sizing the pair of jeans I bought yesterday. I know that's what fitting rooms are for but I'm a bloke and such things are as alien as instruction manuals for electrical goods.

In other news: I'm slightly Rainman in remembering the registration plates of cars I've owned over the years and a guy down the road is now driving the same Grand Cherokee I was running 7 or 8 years ago.

The poor old girl now has a heavy tint on the windows, some hideous chromed wheels and the owner looks as if he plays golf.

A sad end for such a noble beast.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i am trying to get my mind off monday...thats when i get my test results back. i will post some of the pics i got of Seth later. i DO hope everyone enjoys the theme i picked for this week.

ps... i am watching Metallica's Behind the Music on VH1!!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Apart from hurting loads today I dont think im going to be doing much today apart from taking my brother in law and his girlfriend home. I may call into see my Grandmother as well

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Supposed to be working on finishing and editing the novel I wrote for nanowrimo but in fact procrastinating by thinking which actors to cast in the imaginary movie I would make out of it

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
n3wt - I think that can be classed as tmi

I have now cast Jack Huston as the reluctant hero, Jonathan Rhys Meyers as an arrogant rock star and Naomie Harris as a journalist investigating a terrorist threat in my imaginary film. Hmm. Now to get on with some writing.

Seems like im going to bed soon Quite tired and have the school run in the morning
Sleep Well

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers nebs I did sleep well I was woken a 6:30am by my son who has had more really bad coughs so I gave him some of his asthma pump and calpol to calm his temp down but he was ok this morning and wanted to go to school. So he has had more pump before school and told them his chest is playing up again.

We have just had our patio slabs delivered

The People's Republic of Clogher
Relaxing for now and playing FFXIII. I need to get a new passport; I lost mine....
How are you finding it? I got back on the horse a few days ago and, after mucho grinding, managed to get back on track in the main story with everyone's summons completed.