What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Counting the minutes to Monday 13th October for Friday 13th collection 1-8 coming out in uk!

My wife's first car was a Jeep and she loved it, but now she loves her RED Honda CR-V. Good luck with your car shopping. I hope you can get a sweet deal (if those still exist!)
I am on my 3rd CR-V i love them my second one was rolled twice, written off. I only had one small cut and my friend had 2, from broken glass, we had to crawl out of the wreck thats why i bought my third

convalescing for the 3rd straight week and itching like crazy! I want my body back!!!!!!

convalescing for the 3rd straight week and itching like crazy! I want my body back!!!!!!
Whats wrong hope you are getting better

No need to be worry Des a guy hit me side on, I was on a hill going around a round about The guy was so distressed he thought he had killed us, he went into shock and so did my friend, so i went into mode and had them sitting down, calming them both down

Registered Creature
MoFo-ing, IMDB-ing and watching my brother play Gears of War.

Whats wrong hope you are getting better
thanks, youre a sweetie - I am. Slowly, but I am.

Trying to calm down from a horrible day.

Registered Creature
MoFo-ing and IMDB-ing. I just got back from the mall with my friends.

Nebs... glad no one was hurt... how long ago did that happen?

Mack... sorry to hear you've been sick and I hope you're better soon....

Iroquois... what are you procrastinating about?

7thson... sorry to hear you had a crappy day yesterday... hope today turns out to be much better...

Right now I'm working on my 7th cup of coffee since midnight.... and just trying to unwind from work...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Having a cup of coffee...

Hey thanks Caitlyn...MoFo sounds cool

Registered Creature
MoFo-ing and eating toast.