THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It's a big list on the last page. It's updated slightly from the one posted at the site some time last year I believe.

Master of My Domain
Captain Spaulding wanted to make an announcement here that he officially opened up his profile comment section, but I discovered it first before he could do anything, and decided to make it a post of mine instead.

Also, he has kidnapped Godoggo and unless we harddrive $500,000 to his offshore bank account we'll never see her again. We need to gather some dough together.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
We need to gather some dough together.
I have a couple Aladdin's Castle tokens I would be willing to part with.

I have to return some videotapes.
Anyone a fan of Black Swan? I want to see if my interpretation of the movie is the same as many others. Unlike what I usually do, I didn't look up any spoiler explanations (except looking up the actual ending to Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky). Please let me know

I have to return some videotapes.
This was my first ever Arnofsky film so everything felt so different and it was pretty fascinating to watch.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Since i had to go out of town for work, I was going to watch Platform tonight. Then I get in the room and realize I have a roommate. Man this sucks.

Since i had to go out of town for work, I was going to watch Platform tonight. Then I get in the room and realize I have a roommate. Man this sucks.
Even as different as our tastes in films are, I'm pretty sure you're going to hate it.

Makes me glad I have an apartment to myself. I don't have to share the bathroom, the fridge is all mine, and pants are optional!