Would you rather be blind, or paralyzed from the neck down?

Tools    

Neck down?! Id rather be blind.

Christopher Walken did a good job playing "The Head" in Things To Do In Denver When Your Dead. Im sure he woulda rather been blind too.

Why is this a tough question? Would you rather lose 1 of your 5 senses or all 4 of your limbs?
by your logic, senses and limbs are almost the same thing, it's simply a numbers game right?

Would you rather lose 1 of your hands or 100,000 hairs on your head?

obviously you would lose your hand, 100,000 beats 1...

I'd rather be paralyzed that live without seeing, for me it's not a tough question, I need to watch fillums all night

I think I'd rather be blind. I could do so many things with my body if I'm not paralyzed. Like, you're practically a virgin if you're paralyzed from the neck down, even a hand-virgin.

by your logic, senses and limbs are almost the same thing, it's simply a numbers game right?
No.

Would you rather lose 1 of your hands or 100,000 hairs on your head?
That's an even worse question.

I'd rather be paralyzed that live without seeing, for me it's not a tough question, I need to watch fillums all night
No you don't.

I think I'd rather be blind. I could do so many things with my body if I'm not paralyzed. Like, you're practically a virgin if you're paralyzed from the neck down, even a hand-virgin.
This is why I'm surprised Cricket would rather be paralyzed than blind.

This question is ridiculous.

Anyway, I'd rather be blind. It'd suck and I'd pretty much have to give up movie watching, the forum, and a lot of other important things in my life. But at least I'd be able to eat, go to the bathroom, and bathe without assistance.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I'd find a way to commit suicide after either of these happened to be honest.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Okay NOW it's gotten offensive.
For the longest time, writing has been one of the most important things in my life, ... without it, I don't think I'd be able to carry on. It's the truth, offensive or not. I was asked a question, I answered it. If I was blind or paralyzed from the neck down, I'd nope the **** out. This isn't to say another person wouldn't be able to find greater purpose or happiness with said happening to them though, I just don't think I'd be able to.

If you had to choose. I ask myself this sometimes. I think it's a tough question.
I would say blind.