Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Funny how the animation is far better than Dragon Ball Super...

Best SF animation ever

Not a great ending for a great series...

How old are you?

The most loathsome of all goblins
Escape from New York (1981)
Director: John Carpenter

Never gets old. Love the pace, atmosphere, music and performances.
One more reason to love Escape from New York:

hubba-hubba

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
more yes than no, though

Someone's Knocking at the Door (2009)

A horny couple who were test subjects in the 70's come back to rape drugged out medical students to death. There's a couple of sick scenes and some decent humor, but it was unengaging and silly. Not bad to watch if you just want to throw in something stupid.

movies can be okay...
The Second Mother (2015):

I want to re-watch it soon, but for now it's a
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

A horny couple who were test subjects in the 70's come back to rape drugged out medical students to death.
lol wut

I gotta admit, it's funny to see someone with Scarface and Pulp Fiction in their top 10 complain about a movie using the F-word so much. In any case, it seems like most of your problems with it come from having the wrong set of expectations - spy movies definitely don't have to be smart or family-friendly to work (just look at Austin Powers), so be prepared to leave "I thought" at the door and try to see what the movie is doing (or not doing) to defy your expectations. Also, why bring RT into this?
I didn't mean to complain about the use of f words, I just meant that the dialogue just wasn't that funny and seemed a bit lazy. I was just surprised it used the f word so much for some reason. It didn't seem like the kind of movie that would use it that much. I don't know why but when I hear the f word in a movie I wouldn't expect to hear it I get surprised.

I love Austin Powers by the way. That move is much more creative and much more
funny.

I also like the Get Smart movie.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I gotta admit, it's funny to see someone with Scarface and Pulp Fiction in their top 10 complain about a movie using the F-word so much.
Maybe some of us have only seen the TV version.

Midway (1976)

These types of films are a guilty pleasure of mine. The use of stock footage was alright, but it felt like it was marking the end of the big American WWII epics.