What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm going to try it i am desperate
Let me know if it works... I was wondering if a raw steak would work too... they say it will take the swelling down if you have a black eye...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
watching the game of the season and enjoying it as i wind down to be up at 5am for work....also had an awesome piece of key lime pie too!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I am off to a today, I have woken up with an eye that looks someone me, Sooo cold compresses are reducing it a little
Yikes! I've woken up with a lot of weird things in my time but never an eye...

Don't have any cures, I'm afraid, apart from Ray Bans.

Welcome to the human race...
Thinking how poor the aforementioned party was. Highlights were catching up with people, disconnecting the music and watching the first half hour of Predator.

Hoping tomorrow night goes better.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Listening to "Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn" by the White Stripes and catching up on the MoFoin'.

recovering from my vacation. I went on a snowboardingtrip with a friend of mine, we did a lot of snowboarding.. and aprés-skiing (you know what that is?)

And do check my "art": Deviant

and aprés-skiing (you know what that is?)
I have only seen Snow once in my life

Listening to Kansas, playing Yahoo Spades, drinking, a bit- and watching - The Hudsucker Proxy............damn that kid can hullahoop can't he?

Welcome to the human race...
Checking out forums, being bored and thinking about the mountain of DVDs I'm going to try and get through these holidays (when I'm not trying to finish reading Ulysses or finish playing Super Mario 64).

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Watching The Twilight Zone

Getting slightly drunk at home with my mum and my sis. Happy New Year from Wales!!

Happy New Year to you.... Have you ever posted any pictures of Wales on here? I've always heard it is very beautiful there...

Right now I'm trying to finish waking up... I've been cat napping off and on all day and am feeling a bit zombie-fide now....