What films are on the IMDb Bottom 100 that aren't that bad?

Tools    

Oh oh. Very funny. No. I don't do anything like that. I'm a very moral and chaste individual who doesn't desecrate his body by giving in to the temptations of flesh. I'm a holy, good person who will go to heaven for being so good and NEVER SINNING and you won't. I will dine alongside Jesus Christ Himself and look down at you watching your dark, evil Satan cinema. No. I never once sinned or committed an act of dirty sodomy. I'm a perfectly pure person.

Okay... I just lost however many minutes of my life it took me to wade back through this thread and still have no idea why you guys are having a problem... if you really do... or if you are just being one or two asses... what ever it is, I'm tired and don't really care...

Thread closed until further notice... and if you guys really have a problem, take it off this board.

EDIT: So I'm told this was all in fun but it's kinda hard to determine those things on the net... I'm going to reopen the thread... for now.

I still want my minutes back...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I offer my apologies for making MoFo's actually read my earlier posts..
I would also like to apologize to the Mods.

Me & Planet have decided to settle this matter elsewhere... rather personally..
In an other definition -"we're taking it outside!!!"

Yeah, sorry, Mods. I forget that you're actually forced to read some of the junk I write. I dragged g_p into this as you can probably guess.

Again, I'm sorry. This is last real post of the thread that I will respond to before I ban myself from this thread forever.

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!? ian't all that bad. It's not nearly as dumb as the "viewers" make it out to be. What makes it watchable is the weird LSD-like atmosphere, mostly provided by the cinematography which was worked on by both Vilmos Zsigmond and Laszlo Kovacs.
This actually looks and sounds interesting. The title seems to mark it out as a *cough* obvious satire, which should give it a lot of leeway. You don't normally see Pink Flamingos listed as the worst film ever even though it is. People don't call it out, because it wasn't trying to do anything than exactly what it did.

Welcome to the human race...
Anyway, I've seen only a handful of the films on the Bottom 100. However, they were all featured on Mystery Science Theater 3000, so I can't gauge exactly how entertaining said films would've been by themselves, but it doesn't look like it.

However, nobody will notice those post because I am not explicitly or implicitly arguing with anyone.

I'm just happy Kazaam is no longer on the bottom 100. Shaq's a freakin' rapping genie, now how cool is that?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

man, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was a classic, if I recall correctly, Braveheart was loosely based of that movie..

Kung Pao!: Enter the Fist cracked me up quite a bit, I remember.
That is probably the only movie, I've ever walked out on. That and Wolverine Legends. - Note To Self; bad date movies.

Anyway, I've seen only a handful of the films on the Bottom 100. However, they were all featured on Mystery Science Theater 3000, so I can't gauge exactly how entertaining said films would've been by themselves, but it doesn't look like it.
I think that low-budget bad movies are less of a "sin" than big-budget bad movies. MST3K, which I love BTW, used mainly older low-budget bad movies in their shows. I think the movies that MST3K used are, for the most part, truly bad movies and would be next to impossible to watch -- except for the Ed Wood movies that fall into the "so bad they are funny" category.

The only movie, that I think is good but I haven't seen it in years is, Baby Geniuses.

Also, I can't believe that Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore is on the list because that movie looks good to me & I really want to see it.

I can, it looks horrible. Unlike the first, of course, which I genuinely love.
I just really want to see the 2nd one because, I saw the first one & it looks like a really cute movie. I'm a sucker for movies that have talking Dogs & now even Cats in them.

Hmmm... after that trailer, I really want to see The Truth About Cats And Dogs. It looks good.