The 11th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Hench?

Yeah i was about 70% sure that was the case i mostly posted that because i'd get the answer either way.
Sorry, hence is the post and hench is poster (aka me).

Is this the same accident that you were talking about a couple of weeks ago in your "TopsyPop" thread? From your comments, it sounded like it was a minor accident, but now it sounds like it might have been more serious. I hope you're doing okay, and you're back home and feeling better soon.

aw thanks!
Yeah,its the same,ive been here since.
im doing really good though so im happy,could have been alot worse

going to have a bit of a marathon tonight and watch through a few so i can catch up a bit

I think a screwball comedy from the 30s-40s would have a hard time placing high in an Hof. I love em, but I don't think comedies go over well and especially old screwball comedies in B&W. My nomination of Lady Killer (1933) came in second to last and My Man Godfrey came in midway, but that's only cause the bottom 3 films had a lot of dislike.

Still, I might get bold and nominate another screwball comedy.
if its even just half as good as my man godrey then ill love it

if its even just half as good as my man godrey then ill love it
That's encouraging...I swear every other day I have a different movie picked out for the next Hof. I must have a list of 100 or more possible choices.

Some people count sheep to go to sleep, I count my Hof movie noms

haha...yeah i had alot of movies on my list aswell but narrowed it down to the dead girl vs hero.
I thought hero might be a bit safer but no one ive ever talked to has ever even heard of the dead girl so i wanted people to see it. I also thought of kids but i thought it might be a bit too heavy after nominating lilya last time

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
haha...yeah i had alot of movies on my list aswell but narrowed it down to the dead girl vs hero.
I thought hero might be a bit safer but no one ive ever talked to has ever even heard of the dead girl so i wanted people to see it. I also thought of Kids but i thought it might be a bit too heavy after nominating lilya last time
Oh S***! Not again, please. *Kneeling, hands clasped together, sweating in fear* Once was enough! Not again!

I'm shocked by the negative reception of Bringing Up Baby.
It's a 80 year old movie, hence millenials will not like it. Not everybody is an experienced hollywood movie nerd that has developed a taste for old hollywood movies, I personally find myself often liking them but sometimes I find these movies hard to watch given my distinct cultural background.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's a 80 year old movie, hence millenials will not like it. Not everybody is an experienced hollywood movie nerd that has developed a taste for old hollywood movies, I personally find myself often liking them but sometimes I find these movies hard to watch given my distinct cultural background.
I'm a millennial. I like it.