THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

. I actually liked the first season of GoT, but season two was a struggle and I abandoned it after that.
Yknow, I have to confess the first season, more specifically the first 3 episodes of the first season, I had no idea who was who or what was going on. I rewatched those first 3 episodes a few times just to get a grasp on all the characters and settings. For a non book reader it isnt an easy series to get into, but dayum worth it when you do.

I'm kinda like HK there except i kept going for a lot longer. I loved Season 1 then i kept losing interest more and more until i stopped watching after the first episode of Season 4, which was actually an Arya episode so nobody tell Zotis . I think when it is done i'll probably watch the rest because i don't think it is bad at all i just struggled to stay interested.

I slowly lost interest as well, in the show and the books. I did end up seeing last season but stayed pretty far behind. I don't have a strong interest in this season but might get to it someday. I can't finish book 5, I have started it three different times.

I'm still hanging in there with GoT, but definitely not loving it anymore. I'll probably stick with it as long as Tyrion's alive, but not very enthusiastically. I'm probably among the few that just rolled their eyes at Hodor's big scene last week.

I'm still hanging in there with GoT, but definitely not loving it anymore. I'll probably stick with it as long as Tyrion's alive, but not very enthusiastically. I'm probably among the few that just rolled their eyes at Hodor's big scene last week.
Wow

Well at least I know now if you like something then it has to be good.

Tyrion and Tywinn were the only two characters i really liked.
Yeah theres tons of characters I like in this show, and some that I didnt like have won me over like Sansa. Not all the storylines going on are gripping, but enough are. Also they are actually explaining and closing out storylines, unlike say LOST which never did because they made it up as they went along those last 3 seasons..

im keep watching basicly for the last 5minutes of every episode lol
some of the dialogue is absolutely horrid,too much filler,and too much sex and foul language thats OBVIOUS shockvalue and doesnt really fit in. i dont care for most the characters either,except for rob. and wolfs.
WARNING: spoilers below
who are almost all gone now

although i did find sansas storyline pretty interesting.
anywho. cercei ftw>

too much sex and foul language
No such thing.

Anyway, I HATE the Stark kids. All of them. I mean Jon's okay, but I don't count him as a Stark. I want Sansa, Arya, Bran and Rickon to just die or go TF away for good. They do nothing but irritate me.

Besides Tyrion, at this point the only characters I like are Jorah and Ramses but we don't see enough of them. I hated Jaime for awhile, then liked him for awhile, and now I can't stand him again.

Anyway, I HATE the Stark kids. ()All of them. I mean John's okay, but I don't count him as a Stark. I want Sansa, Arya, Bran and Rickon to just die or go TF away for good. They do nothing but irritate me.

Besides Tyrion, at this point the only characters I like are Jorah (Yeah I like Jorah too) and Ramses but we don't see enough of (what did you just say?!) and Ramses
HOLY CRAP! HOW CAN YOU LIKE RAMSAY?! You must root for the killers in horror movies.

Going to an art museum today. You?
Just work, but I think I am going to check out Nice Guys tonight. So I have that to look forward to.

i dont like jon,dont dislike him either but kinda just dont care lol..hes very overhyped tbh,
as is arya. finally her storyline has gotten kinda interesting but i find the girl herself very annoying.
kahleesi like ive said before is way too much of a goodie goodie chlice`,like the overdramatic speeches she keeps giving.
also meh on tyrion.

Jamie i like though!

however the last episodes,i found the wildlings crush on brie HILARIOUS lol

however the last episodes,i found the wildlings crush on brie HILARIOUS lol
The wildling crush is funny, but in the back of my mind I always thought her and Pod would unintentionally get drunk and do the deed sometime. Pod being the unknown "greatest lay in Westeros" would have overwhelmed poor Bries inexperienced sensuality, and they would have made the oddest couple ever.

HOLY CRAP! HOW CAN YOU LIKE RAMSAY?!
I'm a sadist and he's entertaining.

You must root for the killers in horror movies.
I don't watch horror movies.

I didn't think much of any of the characters in GoT. I think that's why I liked season 1 so much more than the second. It's more political intrigue than anything else. The Borgias is much better, IMO.

I know I've said it a few times over the years, but I made it to episode 9 of Lost before realising that they had no clue what they were doing.