What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Wondering the best and most effective ways to kill time.
Take a nap.

lol, yeah right... I can't even sleep at night.
How awful. Even if I am stressed beyond belief, I can always sleep.

I’m at the movies about to watch The Boy And The Heron.
Don’t watch animated, but put this in my watchlist.

Sitting on my couch watching the last hour of WWE Raw.

Wondering the best and most effective ways to kill time.
I find Facebook works for me. unfortunately, it is addictive so I removed it from my phone.

I am currently sat in a hostel common area, I was writing my journal but then got sidetracked into attempting to write haikus

Trying to understand if I’m losing my mind. The first time in recent memory that I understand precisely nothing about a show I’m watching,* nothing whatsoever, like I’m watching it in German which I don’t speak and backwards for good measure. As a lover of all things Lynch and surrealism who normally digs this, I’m beginning to seriously worry about my mental faculties.

I don’t really want to read anything on it as I guess it’ll ruin it, but this ain’t it…

Testing my waterproof cast cover I had to buy before I take a shower. Intimidating, but have to try tomorrow.

Testing my waterproof cast cover I had to buy before I take a shower. Intimidating, but have to try tomorrow.
It actually worked though I was too scared to fully experience it. It cost $30 (orthopedist told me to buy it) from Amazon & strangely made in “Great Britain”, which you never see now over here.