The MoFo Female Fortress

Tools    

Deleted

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I can see why it's a WOMEN ONLY Fortress. There's something very clearly phallic about it's construction.

Is this happening? Seriously?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

GET OUT OF HERE, you PERVERT!

Quoting Kyle Reese from Terminator,

"I didn't build the fu*king thing."

Don't blame be for just pointing out the obvious phallicy of such a build. The monument is an erection of epic proportions.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Early candidate for best/worst thread of 2014.

Reviews

GET LOST, PINHEAD! I've seen you around here in these forums, smuttin' up every thread you charge into with those obscene nudie pics of women. THAT AIN'T GOING ON HERE!

Nudie pics??? Oh no, that's not me. I'm offended by nuditity. You must mean someone else.

You get outta here or I'm gonna ZAP you in the badoobies with this!

That is not a curling iron!
Are you actually threatening to hurt me bad?

It seems like this "fortress" is attracting more men than women. It's just how we are. When we see something that is "no men allowed", we immediately have an urge to find out what's going on.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Hello, ladies. I take over this thread!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.