THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Great profile banner, PatrickBeattyRevie.
tried using my youtube name, but no go lol. New to forums in general just wanting to meet cool people & talk about movies.

Yeah, Patty, you need to change your username. Shorten it. Make it better. Send a message to Yoda about that.

Well, you've met me, and I'm pretty cool, so congrats! You've succeeded in your mission.

I am having second thoughts about "Driving Miss Daisy" now.

I need something that's gonna really drag me away from MoFo tonight.

Sexy, go do yourself a favor and watch Guardians of the Galaxy.

JayDee loves "The Mask."
Quite an interesting behind the scenes.. they cast jim carrey when all he had done was TV "In Living Color" and they also cast cameron diaz when she was simply a 19 year old model that worked with an agency in the same building.

Unfortunately, you've also met Sexy Celebrity. Sorry about that.
Ha, nah i like you guys just fine! I'm a little self conscious about the way i'm presenting myself on this though, any tips to avoid getting on peoples bad side would be great, i don't wanna be one of those guys, you know?

Ha, nah i like you guys just fine! I'm a little self conscious about the way i'm presenting myself on this though, any tips to avoid getting on peoples bad side would be great, i don't wanna be one of those guys, you know?
Add your top ten. I want to know what your favorite movies are.

Just be yourself, you'll be fine. You seem like a nice dude.

Add your top ten. I want to know what your favorite movies are.
Also fill out your lists. I want to know what you've seen.

Just be yourself, you'll be fine. You seem like a nice dude.
This.

Oops, I accidentally quoted Sexy with that post, which made me look like a retard.