The Recruit

→ in
Tools    

anyone else see this one?

I thought it was excellant and was totally wrong about what I thought would be the outcome of this one.

WARNING: "The Recruit" spoilers below
I thought Al Pacino was going to turn out to be Colin's dad

Good suspense, and I even had about a 2 minute "wtf just happened" moment after it went off, and then it a clicked in my head.... I was so sure that *see above spoiler* that I was totally thrown off....

unexpected....

I give it 7/10 and thats very good for me....

EDIT: watch 4 the sign that appears near
the entrance of the CIA building at Langley, "George Bush Center
of Intelligence." wooooo....

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Recruit was awful, if you ask me. I predicted the ending half way into the movie, the actors were just going through their paces, putting nothing into the work. No great scenes, forgettable dialogue, artless direction, a typical Hollywood "Thriller." This movie gets no thumbs, but one finger up (you know which one) from me....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Monkeypunch
The Recruit was awful, if you ask me. I predicted the ending half way into the movie, the actors were just going through their paces, putting nothing into the work. No great scenes, forgettable dialogue, artless direction, a typical Hollywood "Thriller." This movie gets no thumbs, but one finger up (you know which one) from me....

to each his own I suppose....

I really liked it...REALLY liked it. Like PAID $ to see it liked it, and I never pay for ANYTHING!

Well.
I was so CONVINCED **see spoiler above** that I missed alot of little tidbits in the film... am awaiting DVD to see the little things I missed. Was reading some posts on another forum and they were throwing out all the flubs and stuff... with the "continuity (sp) that I think I should give it a rewatch....

but I definately still say I liked it...
and though thta boney chic wasnt a good actress.. that love seen... whoa me thinky Colin would be an excellant parking attendant/date.. which ever..

the end did surprise me tbh, and i really enjoyed how the plot evolved