51-60

61-70

71-80

81-90

91-100

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Welcome to the human race...
Okay, that makes sense.

Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
playing catch up with everyone I've missed being away from early spring to now.

great reviews; with Revenant I actually got caught up in that slow lag time in the middle of the film, but totally get what you're saying.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I really enjoyed The Revenant. Nice reviews as always Rodent.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Been a while since I reviewed. Almost 18 months

Photobucket also messed the thread up by changing their settings and stuff so all my images in the past are now broken links...

So, going to revive the thread soon with a classic

So, thread reboot with new images and stuff coming soon:

I was once certainly fairly staggered by using using how an incredible arrangement I esteemed it. On prime of that, notwithstanding the way in which that, i've a significant meta-vitality about it on record that it marches such an broad number of matters I despise about entrance line movie advancing, for instance, giving the entire pride away inside the trailer, or hanging a predominant want on tossing than on describing. Whatever one thinks about it, it possibly a high-quality pushback against those kinds of things.

Must admit I've known a few people with a predominant want on tossing than on describing so the post makes perfect sense to me

Almost famous for having nailed Madonna once

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It reads like a discussion of the new The Lion King trailer with some misspellings/missed autocorrects but it also could be a mistranslation of a goulash recipe.