Prometheus 2

Tools    

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Mr. Fassboto will be playing two versions of the same robot, Walter and David. And they don't like each other. Sounds great.

www.ign.com/articles/2016/10/31/alien-covenant-star-michael-fassbender-reveals-big-twist-about-his-android-role

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I really enjoyed the first movie so i'm looking forward to this.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

It is risky; having two David's can mean cartoonish writing (just like in Prometheus), but I have hope that this won't be the case..
I think Alien Covenant has good chance of being better than Prometheus.

It is risky; having two David's can mean cartoonish writing (just like in Prometheus), but I have hope that this won't be the case..
I think Alien Covenant has good chance of being better than Prometheus.
They really don't even have to work very hard to make this better than Prometheus. Hell, this movie doesn't even need to exist. We can just go on the title and tidbits of info alone and we already have a more exciting film than Prometheus.

They really don't even have to work very hard to make this better than Prometheus. Hell, this movie doesn't even need to exist. We can just go on the title and tidbits of info alone and we already have a more exciting film than Prometheus.

I wouldn't go that far: Prometheus was still a poignant film, with many redeeming things in it.
Covenant being a human drama should mean just one David; having Fassbender play another android would seem to imply a story that's less focused on having faith in a premise..

Is Covenant's premise beholden to just one David?

I liked Prometheus

Hell it was better than Alien 3 & 4. Thinking more people will like P2 as they might know more now what to expect going in.

I liked Prometheus

Hell it was better than Alien 3 & 4. Thinking more people will like P2 as they might know more now what to expect going in.
alien 4 was somewhat entertaining but prometheus was more "modern" i guess

alien 4 was somewhat entertaining but prometheus was more "modern" i guess
i agree, the plot and everything in prometheus was just modern, it is the word to be used here for lack of any other proper word, i found alien resurrection entertaining yes but nothing else noteworthy because the plotting was just too generic...

A system of cells interlinked
I liked Prometheus

Alien 3 is excellent, as long as you watch The restored Assembly Cut, that is. The theatrical cut was a senseless mess. That's generally what happens when a studio cuts out 1/3 of a film and tries to cobble the remaining pieces together. Check out The Assembly Cut if you haven't seen it.

Alien 3 is excellent, as long as you watch The restored Assembly Cut, that is. The theatrical cut was a senseless mess. That's generally what happens when a studio cuts out 1/3 of a film and tries to cobble the remaining pieces together. Check out The Assembly Cut if you haven't seen it.
Hm, ok I will. Yeah I only saw it in the theaters once when it first came out

where can we watch the assembly cut, is this version available on putlocker?

I have to rewatch Prometheus before being content with my opinion. I might like it, since I remember doing so the last time I watched it. I was only like 16 or something back then though, and I have evolved a lot in my movie-taste and my critical viewing, so we'll see.

Alien 3 and 4 however were really poor sequels. Who knows, maybe Ridley Scott will make the franchise great again?

I don't care what anyone says, I liked all the Alien films prior to Prometheus. Though clearly some more than others and yes that includes Resurrection. I said it.

I have to rewatch Prometheus before being content with my opinion. I might like it, since I remember doing so the last time I watched it. I was only like 16 or something back then though, and I have evolved a lot in my movie-taste and my critical viewing, so we'll see.

Alien 3 and 4 however were really poor sequels. Who knows, maybe Ridley Scott will make the franchise great again?
after multiple viewings of alien 3 i actually like it more than the first time i saw it, especially after watching the extended uncut version, which explains a lot of the plot and of the plot holes..

after multiple viewings of alien 3 i actually like it more than the first time i saw it, especially after watching the extended uncut version, which explains a lot of the plot and of the plot holes..
I remember seeing Alien 3 for the first time and it was an unremittingly grim experience. It's basically like Ripley has arrived in Hell and the lack of hope, which I think builds as the story goes along, makes it a very distinct film in the franchise. I haven't seen the extended version, although I have seen some of the cut scenes, but I always liked it for its harsh vision of the franchise.

i actually thought alien 3 was the worst one. it was just boring and the lighting with the magma and stuff was just really bad. also killing off 2 important characters from the previous movie was also a huge letdown

some people are commenting with this: "Not to mention the inconsistencies...the map expert that is the only person who gets lost, the biologist who runs away from a carcass but sticks his face in front an alien cobra, the wildly inconsistent genetic tree of the proto-alien. I can forgive most little misses or plot mistakes, but some of these things actually made me say wtf in the theater. The only thing I can say is say no to Damon Lindelof"
do you guys think he is right?

guys i wanna ask , in prometheus when we see the goo going on the floor and touching the worms, does that mean the worm turned into the parasite we see later like a snake like parasite??