When is it on TV?

Tools    

Does anyone know how to be notified when a particular movie will be shown on TV?

I'd like to make up a list of movies I'd like to see, then post them somewhere, and then receive an email when the movies are to be shown.

Thanks for your help...

Most TV stations have notification options on their websites. So, your best bet is to visit a few of the more prominent ones, run searches, and then set reminders.

I don't know of any site which accepts user-inputted lists and tracks all showings on all stations, though. That's probably asking a bit much.

Does anyone know how to be notified when a particular movie will be shown on TV?
There are 3 ways:

#1:

A parrot might show up on your windowsill 30 minutes before the movie's start time and alert you that a particular film is going to be shown on TV.

Example: "SQAWK! Howdy neighbor. Catch Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith on HBO at 5:00. SQAWK! Polly wanna lightsaber."

#2:

A singing man in drag might show up at your door 20 minutes after the movie has already started (gotta be fashionably late!).

Example: "If I could turn back time... if I could find a waaaay... I'd go back to twenty minutes ago when Scream came on FOX so I wouldn't have to miss Drew Barrymore getting killed. That death scene is fierce!"

#3:

Santa Claus might fall down your chimney and tell you. This is, of course, rare, and usually happens in late December, although there have been reports of him showing up in May and July.

Example: "HO HO HO! Merry TV watching! Be a good whatever you are and watch Fat Albert on Disney Channel at 8:00. Then go to bed right afterwards and you might find it on DVD under your Christmas tree in the morning. HO HO HO!"

When is it on TV?

This doesn't answer your question, but the title fit perfect, for what I wanted to say.

More . . . from On Demand!

For those who don't own his work.
Clint Eastwood fans . . .

Ambush at Cimarron Pass (1958)
Coogan's Bluff (1968)
Per un pugno di dollari (1964) aka "A Fistful of Dollars"
Per qualche dollaro in più (1965) aka "For a Few Dollars More"
The Beguiled (1971)
Buono, il brutto, il cattivo, Il (1966) aka "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

All of these play until November 1st.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I don't know of any such service. I just go through the week's listings for Film4 and TCM and any film I like the look of I set up to record.