Transformers 2

Tools    

I thought the first movie was decent, nothing special. I do want to see this, but I much prefer the 80's film, much better in every way. In my eyes at least.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Super bowl spot is now on Youtube. T:ROTF comes out to convential and IMAX theaters June 26 and stars Shia LeBeouf and Megan Fox. You can watch below (click photo)

(HD reccomended)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
New spot for this makes it look really good. I'm looking forward to the trailer attached to Friday the 13th.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The superbowl spot was pretty good. WTH was that huge, huge bot near the end?

A system of cells interlinked
The superbowl spot was pretty good. WTH was that huge, huge bot near the end?
Omega Supreme, maybe? Just guessing.

I saw Ravage! He looked bad ass.

I will have to ignore the scenes with dialogue, once again.

A system of cells interlinked
I thought the first movie was decent, nothing special. I do want to see this, but I much prefer the 80's film, much better in every way. In my eyes at least.
I watched the 80s version recently; I turned it off halfway through. The soundtrack was just too unbearable. I loved it when it was released... I didn't even get any nostalgia from it this time round. Its time has passed.

The soundtrack was just too unbearable.
Awww come on! That's some serious 80s goodness!

You got the touch! Da dunnn da dunnn

I watched the 80s version recently; I turned it off halfway through. The soundtrack was just too unbearable. I loved it when it was released... I didn't even get any nostalgia from it this time round. Its time has passed.
Oh in addition to 80s Transformers being a milestone of my childhood I also just love the irony of Orson Welles playing a giant, planeteating globe in his last movie.

Shocking, I love it, about 10,000000000000000x better than the new movie. O+I also watched both recently, I have the 80's movie on Blu-ray watched it last week, still love it and the new one again yesterday on HD DVD, no where near as good as the 80's movie. The soundtrack in the 80's movie kicks ass. I used to have the main theme as my ring tone. Now it's the Steel Samurai theme from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorny.

DVD
Hello everyone...

My very first post and i signed up just to say that i am waiting for this movie !!! June26th Long time to wait ! nice pictures you got there posted.

Cheers.

One man for the job but the right man
I really cant wait for this movie to come out. After seeing the first one, I was pretty amazed. I havent seen a movie as great as Transformers in a while. Now that they are making a sequel I definitely have to see it. So this is a must see for me. I just hope this one atleast lives up to the first -_-