favorite on-screen kiss

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Aww...you are a softy. Time to change the avatar to something with rainbows and butterflies.
I was thinking about changing it to this.

I used to have that album!

I wanted to name my second daughter Uriah, but I was told it was a man's name.

*pfft*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Loner
The collage of kisses in Cinema Paradiso.
Nice one Loner. That was a great scene.

I also loved...

Viggo kissing Diane Lanes' shoulder and neck in A Walk on the Moon (1999). Gave me goose bumps.

Martha and Mario's kiss during the blind taste test in Mostly Martha(2001).

I'll think of some others later.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
What about the hag kissing her little poochie in There’s Something About Mary? You gotta admit it’s memorable.
That was memorable and funny.
Made me think of how embarrassed I was watching Mary Katherine Gallagher practice her kissing on trees in Superstar.

A system of cells interlinked
The Man with Two Brains - Dr. Hfuhruhurr and Anne Uumellmahaye while out for a nice little boat trip. Just stay out of the elevators.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by Sedai
The Man with Two Brains - Dr. Hfuhruhurr and Anne Uumellmahaye while out for a nice little boat trip. Just stay out of the elevators.

Steve Martin at his best!!!
Get that cat out of here!
I suppose if it was christmas, you'd hang ornaments from it!!!
One of my fave comedies, where can I find wax lips???

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
every kiss between arragorn and eowyn in lotr
li mu bai and shu lien in crouching tiger, that last kiss awwwwwww
the upsidedown kiss from spiderman

I've seen an upsidedown kiss before spiderman, anyone know which film it was, i cant remember?

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
every kiss between arragorn and eowyn in lotr
Man, I can't remember them kissing at all...how many times did they?

Arresting your development

First thing that comes to mind is the scene where Jake Blues in the Blues Brothers kisses Princess Leia and then drops her. I blame the Blues Brothers/Rocky Horror thread for this.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I also liked the kiss by Ellen Burstyn and Kris Kristofferson in Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore .

I think my fave would have to be Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman's on-again, off-again kiss in Hitchcock's Notorious (1946).

I've never seen the entire movie, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned the one on the beach in From Here to Eternity

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In the Beginning...
It looks so romantic onscreen, but I always wondered what a kiss like that would be in real life. Might be a somewhat unpleasant experience (with the sand, rushing ocean water, and all).

The upside-down Spiderman kiss is another one. Sexy as hell onscreen, but I'd think it would be really awkward.

Originally Posted by Sleezy
It looks so romantic onscreen, but I always wondered what a kiss like that would be in real life. Might be a somewhat unpleasant experience (with the sand, rushing ocean water, and all).

The upside-down Spiderman kiss is another one. Sexy as hell onscreen, but I'd think it would be really awkward.

Hmm… I never really thought about it… but you're probably right… the ocean might be okay but the sand would be more then a little annoying… … and as far as Spidy goes... I hope, for Tobey's sake, they were able to film that scene in one take…

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Originally Posted by Sleezy
It looks very uncomfortable! I didn't even think it was sexy on screen!

My vote for best on screen kiss would be Neo and Trinity's kiss in The Matrix, but maybe that's just cos I really like The Matrix.

Han and Leia in The Empire Strikes Back

And, of course, Rhett and Scarlett in Gone With the Wind - "You should be kissed, and often, by someone who knows how."

Can we try with real bullets now?
Cinema Paradiso when Salvatore's girlfriend kisses him while he is lying down in the rain

Gary Oldman AND Winona Ryder IN BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA (1992)

Jim Carrey AND Lauren Holly IN DUMB & DUMBER (1994)

Welcome to the human race...
Gary and Lisa in Team America.

It perfectly sends up those eyes-closed kind of ones Slay was talking about.