The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

uhmm hmm Spirit, we're getting picture about you boyo! define "nemesis"??? (how'd you get that picture??)
My friend for elementary school had them all in a box and we went through em
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

During winter -- I was on my way to Queens early in the morning, the weather was pretty chilly, hence the look of discontent.

Cute I hate the cold weather

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I really do love this thread! Its so much fun looking at all the pictures!

I don't think I've ever posted in here (not sure lol), but here's my son, Matt, with his "Hot Fuzz" poster which I gave him for Christmas:

Here's me with my dog, Macey:

Macey again:

And this is one of my favorite pics of me and the boys at the beach. I have very few pics of us together. It's a few years old -- they were younger and I was 10 pounds lighter (and younger)

I am half agony, half hope.
Cute family, Tramp. Macey is sweet, too. Everyone looks very happy and relaxed.

Johann von Goethe

Justin - POOR YOU MAN. I'm glad I'm not east anymore.

Tramp - adorable pics!

UsualSuspect - very nice. Visiting or living there?

Spirit, you have really cool eyes.

Decide to go with short extension for the show

Wow, you're really beautiful!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Suspect really does look like Ron Perlmen!

But Hellboy's cool, so that's a complement

Wow, I haven't been in here for awhile. Great pics everyone. Now that I finally have gone digital, I'm sure I will be in here more boring you all to tears with all sorts of random pics. But for now here's the latest stuff.

First off, I just updated the pussy thread Here. You all know you can't wait to see my children so please, by all means go and take a look.

And now some family. This picture marks the first time my mother and father have been in the same room together in probably 20 plus years. She just came to town this week for the first time in about 6 or 7 years and she looks great! I'm the big lug on the left.

And now my mom and her two sister's. Mom on the left, Tina in the middle and Kathy on the left who is also in town visiting from Italy.

A cute one of mom and my sweety with a cat for a prop. Dad is in the background looking through old photo albums and "The Princess" is overseeing the whole venture on top of the television stand.

Dude, your mom looks too young to be your mom. Damn!
Here sister in the middle, looks like that actress that took Flo's place on Alice. She cracked me up.
Greats pictures of everyone!

p.s. Yeah, you have VeronicaJ's problem. Kind of short!

Thanks for the pictures Powder you look really nice Mrs Darcy is right your Mum looks great, That ginger cat in your sweeties arms reminds me of a cat i had when i was a kid