The Cinematic Confessional

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
[/size]But then again, this is coming from a guy who enjoys Billy Madison
There's no shame in that, Billy Madison is one of my favorite comedies.

I think Billy Madison is hilarious.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Viddy well little brother
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
I think Billy Madison is hilarious.
I like Happy Gilmore!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by OG-
I own Nothing But Trouble
So do i

Originally Posted by Outlaw2x4
I like Happy Gilmore!
That one is also classic, but it doesn't beat out Billy Madison for funniest Adam Sandler movie.

I like all the old Godzilla movies...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
I am having trouble coming up with any good ones for this one... I think a film is good if I like it. Does Clueless count?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I ate all your bees.
I am a proud owner of a 'Demolition Man' DVD. Not only do I revel in the cheesiness of this film but the DVD features some of the worst dubbing ever in a movie when they attempted to wipe out all 'Taco Bell' references and replace them with 'Pizza Hut', which needless to say cracks me up every time.

Booth: Gun. Noun. Portable firearm. This device was widely utilized in the urban wars of the late twentieth century. Referred to as a pistol, a piece...
Simon Phoenix: Look I don't need a history lesson! C'mon, HAL, where are the god damn guns?
Moral Statute Machine: You are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.
Simon Phoenix: What? %$#@ you!
Moral Statute Machine: Your repeated violation of the Verbal Morality Statute has caused me to notify the San Angeles Police Department. Please remain where you are for your reprimand.
Simon Phoenix: Yeah, right.
[police sirens approach]
Simon Phoenix: #@$%ers are fast too.

I also have the Transformers Movie on DVD as well, I still get misty when that brave Optimus Prime dies.

Viddy well little brother
[quote=Sidewinder]I am a proud owner of a 'Demolition Man' DVD. Not only do I revel in the cheesiness of this film but the DVD features some of the worst dubbing ever in a movie when they attempted to wipe out all 'Taco Bell' references and replace them with 'Pizza Hut', which needless to say cracks me up every time.

I've seen a version od Die Hard like that. They changed all the swear words to jibberish. Like the Yippee Kay eh line was changed to " Yippee Kay eh-Kemo sa!" That doesnt even make sense!

blibblobblib I own Bicentennial Man on DVD and everytime i watch it...i cry.
Me too

7thson...I have seen Flash Gordon over 80 times..
Me too

I own AI and I like it

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Demolitian Man is nothing to be ashamed of, yeah it's cheesy but to heck with it i love it. I love the goofy bits the people of the future say like when sandra bullock tries to say things from the past.

'Wow, you really licked his ass!'
'Kicked, i really Kicked his ass.'

i think i have seen 3 ninjas more than any other movie.

everytime Like Mike is on tv i always sit through the entire thing and yet i dont know why

I watched Pearl Harbour two years ago...and I liked it.

But I liked the song in Team America more.

I hated A Clockwork Orange.

I hated Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon AND House of Flying Daggers

But I liked Disney's Atlantis. THERE WASN'T EVEN A COHERENT PLOT!!!!!!!!!

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I'm a grown hetero male who simply loves The Wizard of Oz.
I'm guilty of this too
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Here comes the biggest sin of all: I actually like Under Siege!!!!

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Outlaw2x4
I like Happy Gilmore!
Billy: "woah coach what about me?"
Coach:"oh Gilmore didn't I read your name out?" *looks through notes
Billy: "no no sir you didn't"
Coach:"oh well....better luck next year!" *laughs
Billy: "that wasn't VERY NICE!!!" *Starts punching the coach & players

Chubbs: "damn alligator bit my hand off"

Billy: "you think that's funny clown!!" *Proceeds to bash clown face at minigolf course.

I always liked it when I was younger, I reckon it IS better than Billy Madison.

I spoke badly of Raging Bull . Can I possibly be forgiven?

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I reckon it IS better than Billy Madison.
Let's agree to disagree then.