What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

"Peep Show" SERIES FIVE
Be interested to know how you find this series, after citing one the Series 4 episodes as your favourite, if memory serves. Thought this series was a welcome return to some of the more depraved scenarios (i won't spoil them) with some nice little references to shows past: "clean shirt", and a definite improvement on Series 3 & 4.

Be interested to know how you find this series, after citing one the Series 4 episodes as your favourite, if memory serves. Thought this series was a welcome return to some of the more depraved scenarios (i won't spoil them) with some nice little references to shows past: "clean shirt", and a definite improvement on Series 3 & 4.
I haven't found any of the series to be weak, I loved them all. And yes, I did watch series five Friday night and it was more continued brilliance. After the final episode of series four, the jilting at the alter and all, I thought, 'That's it, they've built perfectly to this moment, it's time to say goodbye.' But then series five is just as great as the others, and they've obviously got steam for even more!

I frickin' LOVE this show! "I'm going to pretend I am watching Heat...."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Mark's right, Lennon. I've seen it. I've got to make sure there isn't anything in there the kids shouldn't see or hear. I liked it.
It's one of the reasons I actually like Shia LaBeouf. Holes and Even Stevens.

I haven't found any of the series to be weak, I loved them all. And yes, I did watch series five Friday night and it was more continued brilliance. After the final episode of series four, the jilting at the alter and all, I thought, 'That's it, they've built perfectly to this moment, it's time to say goodbye.' But then series five is just as great as the others, and they've obviously got steam for even more!

I frickin' LOVE this show! "I'm going to pretend I am watching Heat...."
That's interesting, after Series 2 there were petitions for more, and afterwards, most fans i know were pretty disappointed with how it was being diluted for a wider audience. You must be first i've met who's thought it's all been as good as the first 2 series.

Loved the perfect rounding of Series 4, was big surprise when saw 5th Series being advertised, almost didn't bother with it- considering how they'd left it but think they've ended this this one with a great end to carry on

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive bought a few dvds recently,

Dragon wars - I thought it was ok, the CGI was fantastic but the story and actors let it down for me. If a bigger production company made this film I think it would of been allot better.

Paradise Lost - I really enjoyed this film, it reminded me very much of Hostel but it was definatly worth getting.

Devils Rejects - This again is a awsome film, I thought it was great it is a sequal to "House of 1000 corpses" which I have not seen.

The last DVD I bought was Ultimate Rambo Collection - Tottally worth it I am a massive fan of Rambo and I watched the all the films in order. The fourth film "Rambo" is brilliant very gorey and it has a good storyline. Very good film.

Supernatural Season 2
NCIS season one
Alvin and the chipmunks
and soon hoping to get hold of Boston Legal (Ive only recently discovered the show and think its awesomy fudge goodness)

The People's Republic of Clogher

15 quid - as cheap as I've seen any HBO show over here...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just spent a few pounds on some DVDs I went to pick up one for tonight but ended up spending a bit more lol these are the film ive just picked up-

Planet terror
The silence of the lambs
Hannibal
Pick of destiny
Gladiator 2 disc specail edition
Texas chainsaw massacre collection (5 discs)

Ive got some good films to sink my teeth into this weekend lol

he man master the universe 2002 cartoon vloume one
he-man master of the universe
2002 cartoon voumo two
the surfms season one volume one
brave start season 1
mr desntiy
charles angles- only paid 95 cents for it.

I got them as birthday gift from my mom and dad.

All I have are VHS tapes.
All these great movies out there on DVD.
I should go to CVS Pharmacy and buy one.