The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me has a movie on their top 10 list that starred one of my all time favorite actors - Chief Dan George...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I now understand what the person above me meant when she said a similar, earlier comment.

Certifiably troglodytic.
To The Person Above The Person Above Me: Hello and I'm digging the super-massive smiley!

The Person Above Me shares very similar interests to my own and resides in a place I'd love to visit sometime.

The person above me has a person in their avatar that is so skinny it's scary....

And the person above me has a very good top 10 list....

Certifiably troglodytic.
The Person Above Me has noted my homage to Christian Bale's physical preparation for his role in The Machinist....it still scares me too

(Thanks for the Top Ten props).

The Person Above Me also has quite a compelling and alluring avatar. Who is that and where did it come from, if I may ask?

The person above me is a classic movie and rock fan... ... and the person above me is about to be responsible for a brand new person... which would be very scary to me...

And to the person above the person above me... A friend of mine sent the pic to me... so I don't know a lot about it....

I am half agony, half hope.
The person above me has changed his avatar a couple of times over the last few days.

Johann von Goethe