The Village

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
Earlier this month on ABC, Unbreakable aired along with the first 7+ minutes of The Villiage. Now thanks to joblo.com you can enjoy it once again.
Hey, thanks for posting that... i can't even express how excited I am about this film. I'm hoping that it lives up to my expectations.

anyone ever seen this website before: www.rulesofthevillage.com

i can't quite figure it out, or really what it's about.

Darn... I read the spoiler... I hope it's not true because that really would be a let down. I was feeling really enticed by the teaser.

i want to see this but i will be on vacation im so pissed. i have to wait for the DVD

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
i want to see this but i will be on vacation im so pissed. i have to wait for the DVD
Yeah, beacuse seeing it in the theater when you get back from vacation would just make too much sense.

Hmmm Nice Picture Jrs i gotta see if i can find that on Poster..it would look nice in my room.

The rest of thread was a bit of a chore to read through so i hope it hasnt come up, whats thought of the romoured ending? Good/bad? disappointed/impressed? true/false? likely/unlikely? general impressions

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
If it did end the way the spoiler described it to, I'd think M. Night'd be a genius to pull this off! Sounds like it'd end up kinda like the Blair Witch Project - You either love it (the un-predictable storyline, and powerful build up) or hate it (lack of action, and disappointing end).

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."