The Village

Tools    

The trailer looks really good, I have to wait till July to see it!, I wonder if that means that we may get it in Aussie before next christmas

i can't see the trailer right now...i'm at work
but as soon as i get home i'll check it out and get back to you

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I love all of M. Night's thrillers thus far, and I really want to have high hopes for this, but I've heard nothing but horrible things about the screenplay for this movie.

I dunno about anyone else but i cant seem to watch the trailer. Is anyone else getting that?

BANNED
i have the same prob

This looks great.

What is the exact release date?

Thanks.

I'm eagerly awaiting "The Village"

Really looking forward to it - the teaser is fab.

Trying to avoid conjecture as I want to be surprised! Have to wait until the end of August in the UK (Nebbit - 9 September in Australia)

Lets put a smile on that block
I serously cannot wait much longer for this film...

Does anyone know when a new trailer is coming out for it? I need more stuff to feed my thoughts on this film, its probably my most eagerly anticpiated film of the year.

what exactly does Post Production mean? I take it all the filming is done and Post production is when they do everything else like the score, editing, special effects etc yeah?

Originally Posted by WelshBint
Really looking forward to it - the teaser is fab.

Trying to avoid conjecture as I want to be surprised! Have to wait until the end of August in the UK (Nebbit - 9 September in Australia)
Always last

Truth, beauty, freedom and love
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I serously cannot wait much longer for this film...

Does anyone know when a new trailer is coming out for it? I need more stuff to feed my thoughts on this film, its probably my most eagerly anticpiated film of the year.

what exactly does Post Production mean? I take it all the filming is done and Post production is when they do everything else like the score, editing, special effects etc yeah?

Yes brother, you are correct, think of it in terms of post, meaning after and production, meaning the rushes and the general filming. There ya go, its pretty sinmple. just like you...
What did you expect? 'Welcome, sonny?' 'Make yourself at home.' 'Marry my daughter.' You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the New West. You know - morons.

Lets put a smile on that block
in the words of Popeye...

I CANST TAKEST NO MORE!

When is another trailer for this coming out? Anyone have any news? Definatly my most aniticpated film of the year...

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
I dunno about anyone else but i cant seem to watch the trailer. Is anyone else getting that?
I had that problem too. Here 's one that might works.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

I tought popeye said "i can stands no more" ?
I had no trouble viewing the trailer, looks good, that directer with the long name makes some good films.

WARNING: "The Village" spoilers below
Just found out that It's revealed that the creatures are really just human beings of "modern day" (2004 era) coming into the village while it is the people of the "Village" that are the ones stuck in their old fashioned 19th century fabrication made up by the John Hurst character of the film ... A flick about People afraid of change ... beyond the forest is modern society of today (no creatures of any kind but ourselves). John Hurst's character is the one who kills the animals and puts blood on the doors so that the people of the village believe that creatures really exist when in fact they dont. THis is from the last revision to the script. Kinda predictable though

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by quantass
Kinda predictable though
Well it is now you've told us

You might wanna put "spoiler" box round that. (You'll make Blib bawl otherwise )