THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
'cos it was getting decidedly frosty in here.
So does the *chill* in the name suggest.

Alice Springs 32°C
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Listen, Greg. If you don't give me back my poodle, there will be hell to pay!

The new Avengers was pushed forward to come out on my birthday. Am I excited about this? The answer is that I'm

The new Avengers was pushed forward to come out on my birthday. Am I excited about this? The answer is that I'm
You are getting so basic.

You are getting so basic.
Oh, I get it. Well, sean, I never said I was excited for it. All I said was that I'm

Oh, I get it. Well, sean, I never said I was excited for it. All I said was that I'm
My sixth sense must have kicked in. You are becoming a real Marvel head.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Swan Both our avatars have similar neon light to them, but my purple one is superior to your blue one, naturally.

PS: Avengers is weak. Don't get excited.

This is what I was making deliveries in today-

At least I made it home before my pine fell-

I'm just glad it didn't fall in the other direction.

We'll see what happens overnight

@cricket, you guys in MA got it really bad compared to our part of Connecticut. Wind is still going v. strong here & torrential rain all day, but we didn’t have snow. Glad you escaped that tree.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
This is what I was making deliveries in today-

At least I made it home before my pine fell-

I'm just glad it didn't fall in the other direction.

We'll see what happens overnight
Hellz bellz. My rep is for posting, not that it happened. That is...was one massive tree. Stay dry, Cricket. If possible.

No other trees fell overnight fortunately. This is the same one taken from the other side, and you can see how lucky I am it didn't fall toward the house. I'm just waiting on word from the insurance company to see what they'll cover before I bring someone in.

A tree fell on my co-worker's car on his way home from work. He is uninjured and very lucky-

A friend living it up-

Cinemark gave me a coupon for a free large popcorn for my birthday. Not sure when I'm going to use it. I can't eat a large one by myself.