What Are You Going to Do Today?

Tools    

I'm going to drink beer while watching The Baader Meinhof Complex, and I'm going to a Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament. How about you?

Okay, done. For the rest of the day:

Going to try to finish up a freelance web project, make a few tweaks to the new chat software, work out a little, walk the dog a couple of times, and maybe find some time for Fallout 4 late in the afternoon or early evening. Pretty straightforward day.

Sou ds productive. (I hate it when I hit space instead of n... This cell phone touch screen keybpard sucks...) So, you're pretty professional with online stuff eh? That's cool.

Did I really not capitalise the W? Stupid phone...

So, you're pretty professional with online stuff eh?
Well, I wouldn't go that far.

Technology is just as useful as a scapegoat as it is as an enabler.

Work till 4PM. Dinner with my boys. Coach their basketball team tonight. We need a W, 0-2 thus far. It is NOT the coaches fault. Hopefully watch A Man For All Seasons tonight.

I'm going to capitalize that W because it's already driving me insane.
How dare you. what if Zotis intended not to capitalize it?

It's 6 pm here, so for the rest of the day I will:
  • finish watching an episode of The Graham Norton Show
  • read through a paper I co-wrote at uni
  • make dinner
  • maybe watch a movie/tv-show or read something.

So, you're pretty professional with online stuff eh?
Well, I wouldn't go that far.

Technology is just as useful as a scapegoat as it is as an enabler.
Maybe, but it is easier to make less typos on a desktop with a proper keyboard, because I can feel the keys and type without looking, but on a phone I have to constantly double check or I make tons of mistakes.

Be a freak, like me too
I was at the University and we worked on TV series (Sense8, Making A Documentary...) and now I'm working on my homeworks!

Master of My Domain
Today I'm probably gonna spend a lot of time trying to find a place to park, then stagger into the library to get some work done, get distracted by the internet, almost fall asleep, go back home, feed my dog, go to the gym, afterwards spending the rest of the day slacking off.

Today was my day off.. worked on baby blanket for my niece's new baby girl and finished the final season of Downton Abbey.. now kind of looking for a new series to watch ... not enough time tonight for a film.

Today I'll hopefully get some reviewing done; The Hateful Eight and The Revenant; the latter I'll probably not post here and the former is a promise I don't know if I can keep.

Other than I will just slack the hell out of this day, watching movies and television shows, until monday where I will work all week except thursday and then all the way until next thursday again. Damn.