What's Your Favorite Alien Craft?

Tools    

Too bad Serenity or Galactica don't count.

I'd have to say the Tardis at the beginning of the end of Christopher Eccleston's Doctor vs. The Daleks.

Colour out of Time
Too bad Serenity or Galactica don't count.

I'd have to say the Tardis at the beginning of the end of Christopher Eccleston's Doctor vs. The Daleks.
The Tardis is my fav as well ... Doc Who fan since Patrick Troughton I can vaguely remember seeing William Hartnell ... but the 2nd I still see him and Jamie running around.

Way! Well maybe if Millennium Falcon counts as an Aiya alien then perhap Serenity can as well ... I sure prefer the Firefly crew and passengers to a BUN tyen-shung duh ee-DWAY-RO Wookie who could quite easily become a shiong-mung duh kwong-run !!!

God I miss Firefly... And really this thread needs some more spaceships so why not post pics of whatever ship you want. If Tatanka were here I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

I don't need a bigger boat.
It's not exactly an alien craft, but I've always thought that the Nostromo from Alien was strangely beautiful.

fbi
Maybe the ones from independence day. The smaller ones

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Boba Fett's Slave I:

The Death Star:

Ancient Alien Ship from Alien:
(a shot from the interior of the ship)

The Jawa Sandcrawler:

Jabba the Hutt's Sand Barge:
(background)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Millenium Falcon

X Wing

Samus's Ship from Metroid

Darth Vaders Tie Fighter

A system of cells interlinked
Is a tie fighter really an alien craft? It's origins were the Jedi Starfighter... The Empire weren't aliens, and seemed to me to represent a master race of humans, what with the clones and all...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Alien/space craft its pretty much the same thing I just wanted to post a pic as I think its a great ship, as I posted Vaders Tie Fighter also.

I love discussing Science fiction outer space stuff!
I could watch 1950s Sci Fi all day.
As far as alien craft goes, my favorites are from the 50s era.
The faker, the better.
I'm not sure what movie the top spaceship is from, but I would expect any aliens visiting earth to arrive in one of those.
It looks space shipish.

The spaceship below is from, Forbidden Planet.
Doesn't it look cool?
I like it very much.

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
I love the Heart Of Gold from Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.

I cant find a decent picture of it though.

The green Romulan WarBird from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I've always fancied the 53' Vette Modified for Space Travel in Heavy Metal (81)

The most practical certainly

Ludicrous speed is a nice option to have

love the one in v!