The 2015 MoFies Awards - THE CEREMONY!!!!!! !!!

Tools    

Wow. I did not expect that...

I wholeheartedly think that Spaulding's acceptance speech is one of the best things ever written on this forum. He captured the spirit of MoFo and why we are all so connected and close in this little community. If people haven't read it, go do so...

With that said, of course I'll accept my award and I will say A HUGE THANKS for people who voted for me. That one was a hell to make and took a long time, but I did it and you liked it. So thank you all!

Congratulations, MovieMeditation! I voted for you!

Yes, I did, Captain Spaulding, in case you're lurk-lurk-lurking.......

Congrats MM. As much as I hate you, you're still one of my faves.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And the MoFo Award for
The Fastest Poster
of All-Time

goes to...

SEXY CELEBRITY!

Congrats MM! how many words was your movie review? Did you sent a record with it?
It was more than 5,000 words and I did beat the record for longest review ever on the forum... And I must admit... of course I kind of went for it with the last 1000 words or so

We MoFos play a lot of games… and not just the head games associated with bickering, backstabbing, and gossip. I mean actual games like Song Tournaments, Movie Tournaments, even a Food Tournament, Survivor and Big Brother, Word Association, and the – at this point a bit notorious – Movie Halls of Fame.

Amidst all of these though the good citizens of MoFo have nominated only two for The Best Game Thread of the Year.

The Nominees Are:

The 6th Hall of Fame
Hosted by seanc

The 7th Hall of Fame
Hosted by rauldc14

I participated in both of these and they were really great experiences, even if people voted for the wrong movies. But I digress.

The Mofie for Best Game Thread of the Year goes to…

Rodent did nominations that only received 1 vote count?
Everything had more than one nom that got on the ballot. There were some categories where people with only two made it in though. Some of the categories had a ton of nominations. Some very few.

NEXT --

MovieMeditation will tell us who has the BEST USERNAME.

I voted for that one, and it has been of the most enjoyable and fun things I have ever done! It was my first real major HoF and it was a great experience.

Congrats to the one and only, raul! Always a great contributor and participator of this community!