The 2015 MoFies Awards - THE CEREMONY!!!!!! !!!

Tools    

Okay, next is....

BEST POST OF THE YEAR

And I'm presenting so please give me 10 minutes.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Countdown threads should be excluded in these rankings.

Congratulation, Daniel! I didn't vote for you, but I respect and admire anyone who takes on such a big thing as a Top 100 Countdown. That's a lot of work and for that, it's well deserved!

Someone had to lose A FINGER for me to make that great thread.

Damn, Sexy, slow down!

I barely have time to congrats the winner before you jump to the next one. Just 1-2 minutes before the next won't hurt you know?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Just imagine somebody really awaited this, but had to go take a poo and stayed for a long time because he ate an old-ass risotto and by the time he went back it's all revealed by sprinter Sexy.

THE BEST POST
OF 2015

The nominees for Best Post are....

ACCEPTANCE SPEECH
by Captain Spaulding

"MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROGUE NATION"
REVIEW
by MovieMeditation

Seriously? That's all?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Writing.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	23760  

Just imagine somebody really awaited this, but had to go take a poo and stayed for a long time because he ate an old-ass risotto and by the time he went back it's all revealed by sprinter Sexy.
True sh*t... like, literally.

But really Sexy, give people about 2 minutes breathing time, okay? I know there are many awards, but it isn't a rushing game. I want to congrats people and I want the winner to have time to say thanks as well and such.

CONGRATULATIONS!

MOVIEMEDITATION

"MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
- ROGUE NATION"
REVIEW
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Anton.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	23761   Click image for larger version

Name:	5 2015 Best Post_zpssuclkno0.png
Views:	513
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	23762  

But really Sexy, give people about 2 minutes breathing time, okay? I know there are many awards, but it isn't a rushing game. I want to congrats people and I want the winner to have time to say thanks as well and such.
Sorry. I'm so used to this thing being so fast in the past.