Wooley's Horror/Thriller/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Screen-Cap Game

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Oof. I both own and have seen Escape from NY a few times and didn’t recognize that scene. Granted, it’s been a handful of years since I’ve seen it last. Everything else I’ve heard of but haven’t seen yet, except the two I got right. Nikita and Carlito

Assault on Precinct 13 is the only one in that batch I've seen but didn't get.

I don't super remember that moment, though obviously it's from the ice cream truck sequence at the beginning. The white line (from the van) is something I mistook for the top of a bed frame, so I was thinking a home-invasion type movie.

Did anyone else think that Assault from Precinct 13 screenshot was of Nicolas Cage and David Caruso? I didn't guess that since Cage's hair looks much different in Kiss of Death, which is the only one those two are in.

Did anyone else think that Assault from Precinct 13 screenshot was of Nicolas Cage and David Caruso? I didn't guess that since Cage's hair looks much different in that movie, which is the only one those two are in.
I kind of thought balloon-shirt man looked like Al Pacino, so *shrug*

Victim of The Night
Assault on Precinct 13 is the only one in that batch I've seen but didn't get.

I don't super remember that moment, though obviously it's from the ice cream truck sequence at the beginning. The white line (from the van) is something I mistook for the top of a bed frame, so I was thinking a home-invasion type movie.
With a magician?

Victim of The Night
Did anyone else think that Assault from Precinct 13 screenshot was of Nicolas Cage and David Caruso? I didn't guess that since Cage's hair looks much different in that movie, which is the only one those two are in.
It's clearly Journey's Steve Perry.

The white line (from the van) is something I mistook for the top of a bed frame, so I was thinking a home-invasion type movie.
I assumed it was an outdoor scene, because you don't wear a shirt like that and not share it with the world.

I was thinking Darkman, in the "take the f---- elephant" scene. But I also thought Castle Freak was Darkman, so....

This was probably my worst round.

Ahhh, a couple of facepalms from that round

With a magician?
At this point, you should all just be assuming that I thought everyone was a magician.

Can't wait to find out about the magician in #111 who looks like a little dinosaur and is running amok in a lab.

#111 will probably elicit a few facepalms.
I’m pretty sure I got that one, although it took a little for my memory to return.
As I have said probably about eight times at this point, it is the one that I am preemptively most upset about. I honestly don't know if I've seen it, or it's just an image I've come across before. But in my heart I know that I should know it but don't.

So far I have missed two films that I've actually seen, and maybe three or four that I should have gotten by doing a better job of checking out titles I know of but haven't seen.

I didn't submit an answer for 111, but now I'm thinking it's the one where the magician pulls a two-legged shark out of a hat. I forget the name of that one.
Two-Legged Shark Hat!

Points! Gimme the points!

Victim of The Night
At this point, you should all just be assuming that I thought everyone was a magician.

Can't wait to find out about the magician in #111 who looks like a little dinosaur and is running amok in a lab.
You've seen it.