What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Just read a chapter of Stephen King's Christine novel. OMG!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Welcome to the human race...
Eating breakfast, wondering how I apparently sprained my finger (seriously, I only just noticed it while watching a movie last night. No idea how it happened) and thinking about what I'll do before work in two hours.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I don't get the deal with all the big thick black frames now... they would drive me nuts... all my sunglasses are wire frames and if I have to get glasses, I want the frame-less ones...
Aye, but don't you get all your Aviator's supplied through your job or am I getting mixed up in movies and real life again?

I've got a pair of frameless specs which look quite natty but they give me a headache if I wear them for more than 20 minutes because they nip my nose too much or something. It's my fault for getting suckered into buying a pair that were too small but it was a buy-one-get-one-free offer so I keep them as spares.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Drinking coffee after being outside helping at a car crash outside my mum in laws house. Two cars totalled, basically this woman driver lost controll and drove across the road and smashed head on into a van. The woman and man are both ok but they both have been taken to hospital, the man has pain in his neck and shulder but the woman has facail injuries and neck problems. Hope they both make a speedy recovery

Aye, but don't you get all your Aviator's supplied through your job or am I getting mixed up in movies and real life again?

Definitely mixing real life and the movies... All I got was a badge, gun, and a set of cuffs...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Female Jungle Poster
Spy-botting my computer, cleaning out "my documents" (dang, those jpg.s sure do accumulate fast, don't they?).

Hope those car crash folks are ok.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Definitely mixing real life and the movies... All I got was a badge, gun, and a set of cuffs...
That's right, and if you can't commandeer or steal a pair of sunglasses with a badge, a gun and a set of cuffs, then you don't deserve to be a police officer.

As for me, I'm recording Vampyr.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I am watching/listening to Wim Wenders' DVD commentary of Rainer Werner Fassbinder's The Merchant of Four Seasons. I've already seen the movie four times, but this is the first time I've heard Wenders' commentary, and it's his fave Fassbinder film. (I certainly think it's the best film Fassbinder made through 1971.) It's really quite touching, but what would you expect from Wenders, doing a commentary about his Doppelganger who was born the same year with a similar doctor father? Wenders chokes up several times during the commentary which only makes me think better of him, if anyone cares.

Eating carrot cake and hoping that tommorow is a good day, lots riding on 12/11.

My baby girl goes to court, she goes to jail, or not? My mother is having surgery, and I am up for a promotion at my current place of employment. I really want to just sleep in.......

That's a lot of crap, and I know you've had problems before with getting a promotion. God Bless You and Yours.

Thanks Mark, you are a good friend, even if we have never met.