Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Schwarzenegger won't be voting Republican for the first time ever

Arnold Schwarzenegger announced Saturday morning that he will not vote for the GOP presidential nominee this year following Donald Trump’s obscene sexual comments about women.

"For the first time since I became a citizen in 1983, I will not vote for the Republican candidate for President,” the former governor of California said in a statement.

Schwarzenegger endorsed Ohio Gov. John Kasich in the primaries and campaigned for him.

Though the actor says he still hasn’t decided who he will vote for, he remains proud to call himself a Republican.

“But as proud as I am to label myself a Republican, there is one label that I hold above all else — American,” he continued in his statement.

“So I want to take a moment today to remind my fellow Republicans that it is not only acceptable to choose your country over your party — it is your duty.”

The iconic actor was chosen by NBC earlier this year to serve as Trump’s replacement on the hit reality show “Celebrity Apprentice."

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...ump-republican

Hillary claims that Half of Trump's Supporters (roughly a quarter of the population of the US) are 'Deplorable'

Meanwhile...More then Half of Clinton's Supporters are 'Deportable'

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Hillary claims that Half of Trump's Supporters (roughly a quarter of the population of the US) are 'Deplorable'

Posting dank memes doesn't excuse criticizing a generalization with a generalization.

Welcome to the human race...

[citation needed]

That's hilarious. The poll could be complete BS but just the idea that Trump could turn Utah from everything i've heard about it onto Clinton is great.

Edit: Actually is McMillan not left wing i don't know much about him? If he is and he got more than Johnson then i'd say the poll is suspect. Not sure if that's the case though.

Yeah, it's the opposite: McMullin's basically setting himself up as the conservative alternative to Trump.

Good to be skeptical of such a shocking poll, but there are definitely reasons to think it could be legit: McMullin's from Utah, for one, and Mormons, which make up the bulk of Utah voters, are particularly critical of Trump among Republicans. Romney, you might remember, was one of the first prominent Republicans to speak out against him.

McMullin's also been specifically targeting Utah at the expense of other states. Which makes sense because he's not going to win the election, but he could make a very big splash by winning even one state as a third party candidate. Since his candidacy is really just about making a point, it makes a lot of sense for him to focus most of his efforts there. And it should be easy, because neither Hillary or Trump want to devote resources to it.

Anyway, he'll probably be getting my vote here in Pennsylvania.

Also saw a poll the other day that had Trump up just five in Alaska. I dunno if he'll actually lose any of these states, but it shouldn't even be close. He's running unbelievably weak in deep red states.

I have never eagerly anticipated someone losing like I have Donald Trump. Oh my, what a scare.

Trump: Islamic State may take over U.S. if Clinton wins

Donald Trump did not hold back at a Florida rally on Wednesday, attacking Hillary Clinton as "corrupt," the media as "dishonest," the Republican Congress as ineffective — and the entire country as vulnerable to a takeover by the Islamic State if Clinton wins the Nov. 8 election.

"They are hoping and praying that Hillary Clinton becomes president of the United States, because they’ll take over not only that part of the world, they’ll take over this country," Trump told backers in Ocala, Fla.

Repeatedly predicting dire consequences if he loses the election, Trump said at one point that "our country has never been so low" and "I'm ashamed with what's happened to our country, and so are you."

Citing the WikiLeaks document dumps of emails from the Clinton campaign, Trump recited a litany of accusations that include double dealing and special favors for contributors to the Clinton Foundation, "cashing in" on government service, and claims that the Justice Department protected the former secretary of State during the email investigation.

Clinton officials have not confirmed the authenticity of of individual emails, but have accused the Russians of involvement in hackings designed to bolster Trump's presidential bid.

“By dribbling these out every day WikiLeaks is proving they are nothing but a propaganda arm of the Kremlin with a political agenda doing Putin's dirty work to help elect Donald Trump," said Clinton spokesman Glen Caplin. "The FBI is now investigating this crime, the unanswered questions are why Donald Trump strangely won't condemn it and whether any of his associates are involved.”

Saying Clinton would be "the most corrupt and most dishonest person" ever president, Trump also accused the media of promoting and protecting her. "Without the media and without the press," Trump said, "Hillary Clinton would be nothing."

Trump is engaged in a tour of Florida less than a week after the release of a 2005 tape in which he talks about aggressively moving in on women, revelations that prompted some Republicans to call on him to exit the presidential race.

The Republican nominee is also looking at a slide in polls in a variety of key states, including Florida.

Some of Trump's Republican critics have also questioned his increasingly harsh attacks on Clinton. Tweeted Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz.: "Republicans should not be okay with @realDonaldTrump threatening to jail his opponent after the election. That is not who we are."

During his remarks in Ocala, Trump added the entire political establishment to his indictment, saying member of both parties cover up mutual self-dealing.

"I am so disappointed in Congress ... and I mean both sides," Trump said.

Trump singled out Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan, who announced this week that he would no longer defend or campaign with the Republican nominee. In Ocala, Trump hit Ryan for not calling to congratulate him after Sunday's debate with Clinton.

"There's a whole sinister deal going on," Trump said.

Claiming victory in that debate against Clinton, Trump said he was "so happy what we did to annihilate the enemy the other day."

Trump told supporters in Ocala he expects to win the election, but did cite the narrowness of polls in Florida,

“If I lose," he said, "I’m going to be so angry at Florida.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...2AB?li=BBnb7Kz

Id love for someone to explain why this transformation is supposed to occur in him when he takes office. Cause he said "Lets make America great again"? That wasnt the only thing he said.

Its not even smearing. Its quoting.

“But as proud as I am to label myself a Republican, there is one label that I hold above all else — American,” he continued in his statement.

thats the cheesiest ***** ive ever read