What are you watching while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A lot of people listen to music while they "MoFo" it. But some people just watch TV, or a film.

So, what are you watching at this very moment?

Me:

Nashville

1975 - Robert Altman

The People's Republic of Clogher
Good thread Sinny.

Raising Arizona here.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
My tv is behind my desk, so nothing on there.
But I usually am keeping an eye on my cat, in case she needs a (squirt gun) reminder to leave off picking at the screen.

Randomly visiting for now
I like having sport on in the background; something that takes quite a while and I generally have some interest in what's happening. If it's a movie or Tv show and you miss 10 minutes because you are posting then sometimes the show doesn't make sense anymore. So I prefer sport, or music (especially local music from Rage - Australian program).

The weather channel... and the rain...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

If I ever watch a movie and Mofo it, it's Pitch Black, I don't know why. I've watched it about 17 times.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
the new Sum 41 video on the Kerrang channel, don't know what it's called and I don't particularly care.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Anchorman

Friends......and watching my evening meal sizzle in the frying pan

Has anyone else noticed how the actors in Eastenders take really long breaths between each sentence? Usually the Mitchell's?

I hate soap operas.