Jurassic World closes on 1 Billion

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Its crazy but aftef 2 weeks Jurassic World is just shy of 1 Billion. And people say cinema is dying . What do you think the final numbers will be here 1.5-2.0b

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I was hoping it'd hit a billion and I'm not surprised it is, but in 2 weeks, was not expecting it to hit that this fast.

I don't think it'll hit close to 2 billion but 1.5 isn't out of the realm of possibility especially with the numbers it's making.

This is saying something, people love DINE-O-SARS *Mr dna voice*

Also the 14 year gap between this and the 3rd one is probably helping it as well as it has been a while since a Jurassic movie came out. Went to see it today in it's second weekend and the theater was STILL packed it was crazy.

I went to watch it Saturday at around 6 and there wasn't an empty seat. I also agree that due to the time that has passed, JW has picked up a whole new audience; especially children. For them, this is probably the first time they've seen dinosaurs, so the awe factor really hits them hard. My theatre was filled with little kids.

I went to watch it Saturday at around 6 and there wasn't an empty seat. I also agree that due to the time that has passed, JW has picked up a whole new audience; especially children. For them, this is probably the first time they've seen dinosaurs, so the awe factor really hits them hard. My theatre was filled with little kids.
mine was the opposite, I saw it today(Sunday) at 4 and it was packed but with people my age or older it was pretty weird I was expecting there to butt loads of kids.

Its not a bad movie cause liked who was in the film well enough. Would have liked a Grant cameo cause love Sam Neill but i liked to think the Big T Rex Saving the day and a raptor is what made this movie gold. Its not Jurassic Park 1 by a mile but its worth seeing as a summer movie.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
anyone know where it's at now?

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Damn