Television Tab

Tools    

No Offence - Episode 7 - We found out who the killer was in the penultimate episode and I'm a little bit disappointed that they have gone the
WARNING: "NoOffence" spoilers below
Broadchurch route... the keyboard playing and Vivenne realising was creepy
but shame about who the killer has turned out to be.

American Horror Story: Murder House - Watched the last three episodes of this and have now finished the whole series and rather enjoyed it, apart from the last episode feeling a bit rushed, it got the perfect ending. I stopped watching American Horror Story: Asylum when I got the first series, I know you don't have to watch them in order but I want to. I've watched about five episodes of Asylum so will now continue with the second series. Looking forwards to it.
I liked Asylum more, but the first two seasons were terrific. Coven wasnt very good though IMO, kind of put me off Freak Show still I'll watch it eventually.

Let the night air cool you off
First two seasons of American Horror Story are indeed fantastic, and I even really enjoyed the third. I recognize the step down in quality, but it felt like the best version of a bitchy reality show except with witches and stuff.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Christine - You up to date with Wayward Pines by the way? Well the last episode certainly provided a buttload of answers. And they were certainly pretty out there. It's just a question of how much, if any of it is actually true

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Christine - You up to date with Wayward Pines by the way? Well the last episode certainly provided a buttload of answers. And they were certainly pretty out there. It's just a question of how much, if any of it is actually true

I'm up to the episode when
WARNING: "SPOILERS!!!" spoilers below
Matt Dillon's character is made the sheriff.
(I think it's episode #4.)

Should I be as confused as I am right now?

Just back off hols so will be watching tonight

Anyone notice this? BBC4 Sat 27th June 9pm, new 10 part Belgian drama called Cordon :

When doctors at the Antwerp National Institute for Contagious Diseases discover an alarming viral disease on a patient, the authorities take no chances. The city quarter where the characters live, work or do their shopping is sealed off for 48 hours in an attempt to contain the contagion. At first, those unlucky enough to be in the area submit themselves to the situation, but when the quarantine is prolonged the mood quickly changes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02t...me=na&ns_fee=0

Season 2 of True Detective starts in the UK tonight. Sky Atlantic at 9pm. Brink starts after it, which may or may not be worth taking a look at.

Hmmm. Weird. Interesting tho.
GBG - you're on ep 4, we've just watched 5 so can't give you any spoilers but like JayDee says things become a lot clearer in 5, but I'm thinking these guys cannot be trusted!

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Mr. Robot on USA.

WOW! You all have to check out this show if you haven't. I have On Demand and they have the pilot without any commercials.

Intriguing and different. The main character is a whole lot of strange and compelling as heck. He's a computer hacker.

Lots of exploration of society today and the rift between rich and poor. It was one seriously interesting piece of television.

Did you carry on watching Jordskott HK? I'm liking it, it's a little creepy but I'm still not sure if it's just the big bad company thing or there's other things going on.

I watched the second episode and liked it a lot more, so I'll be giving it at least another couple of episodes. I don't know if it was my mood or if they I feel they tried to introduce too much too fast. I like the crime drama elements more than the mystic/folk legend stuff.

No Offence - Final episode of the series. Excellent end to the series, and it's official that a second series is coming so looking forwards to seeing how certain characters move on. Excellent episode but the best part was seeing in the adverts a teaser for the new series This Is England '90! can't wait.

Humans - Episode 2.

I watched the second episode and liked it a lot more, so I'll be giving it at least another couple of episodes. I don't know if it was my mood or if they I feel they tried to introduce too much too fast. I like the crime drama elements more than the mystic/folk legend stuff.
Just watched the third. The characters are coming more to life now. I like the detective with the glasses, he's interesting

Excellent episode but the best part was seeing in the adverts a teaser for the new series This Is England '90! can't wait.
woo!

Care for some gopher?
I watched the third season of Orange Is the New Black over the weekend. I just love this show! So many great characters.

HK - watched The Legacy series 2 ep 3 yet? Talk about high drama!
No, I've not watched any of the second series yet. I still have the last two episodes of Grand Hotel, about nine episodes of Isabel, four episodes of 1864, and an episode of Jordskott and The Saboteurs. All subtitled, which means I need to sit and give them all my attention.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Finished watching Car Share. Good little show. Perhaps not as funny as I was expecting going by the way people were talking about it but still a lot of fun. It was just a very sweet, likeable show to spend 30 minutes with.

I also finally caught up and finished season 2 of The 100. Is there anyone else on here that watches that? I think it's a cracking show and perhaps one of the more underrated around just now given how little I hear about it.

Oh and out of interest does anyone watch iZombie? I didn't bother with it just because of the whole zombie thing but I'm quite interested in giving it a try because of all the praise it's gotten and the comparisons to shows like Buffy, Veronica Mars and Dead Like Me (all shows I really liked/loved)

Hmmm. Weird. Interesting tho.
GBG - you're on ep 4, we've just watched 5 so can't give you any spoilers but like JayDee says things become a lot clearer in 5, but I'm thinking these guys cannot be trusted!
I'm still not sure what to make of this 'truth'. Something about it feels sort of cheap and easy, like it's only one step above 'it was all a dream'. Although I still feel there must be some twists and turns to the story to come; I don't imagine they'd give you the whole truth about the place with still 5 episodes to go