Jurassic World

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I didn't like the updated Total Recall neither.
I honestly just think it works well as a reboot. They can continue there story down a different path from the last trilogy and bring new ideas to the table.

Jurassic World just proved this weekend that people want to see more dinosaur movies, so get on it studios!

Turns out Pixar is psychic.

It actually does kind of surprise me that dinosaur movies don't seem to really be a thing. I know there are smaller budget movies with them, but they don't seem to show up in big budget movies pretty much ever.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I don't like reboots.
See it! I haven't had that much fun in a long time. Better than Avengers, better than any "summer flick" type I've seen.

I posted this somewhere else… but I was squirming, I screamed, and I was actually, literally on the edge of my seat.

I just loved it and I'm not exactly a lover of all action flicks. I didn't even love the first one so many years ago, but this was just flat out exciting.

And it is nostalgic and I think that is charming. Loved hearing the theme music…

Turns out Pixar is psychic.

It actually does kind of surprise me that dinosaur movies don't seem to really be a thing. I know there are smaller budget movies with them, but they don't seem to show up in big budget movies pretty much ever.
The first JP movie was a box office hit and it's sequels still brought in tons of cash, and this new one just proves that Dinosaurs are loved by everyone. The fact that Pixar and Universal are the only two big studios making dinosaur movies is just weird and also sad for the side of me that does love dinosaurs.

I'm going to rub someone the wrong way by posting this, but this wasn't a good Jurassic Park sequel... it was great monster movie (ie. Godzilla, King Kong). I saw this in theaters a few days ago and have come to the conclusion that it lacks the suspense building, and spectacle that the original had, remember the scene in the first JP where they are climbing the fence? The suspense was killing me throughout that entire sequence, and i wanted to feel that again in JW, but it wasn't there. Still a good movie, and respects the original, but it isn't nearly as good a film. :/

I'm going to rub someone the wrong way by posting this, but this wasn't a good Jurassic Park sequel... it was great monster movie (ie. Godzilla, King Kong). I saw this in theaters a few days ago and have come to the conclusion that it lacks the suspense building, and spectacle that the original had, remember the scene in the first JP where they are climbing the fence? The suspense was killing me throughout that entire sequence, and i wanted to feel that again in JW, but it wasn't there. Still a good movie, and respects the original, but it isn't nearly as good a film. :/
Oh I don't think anyone is trying to say it is better than the original Jurassic Park (There was pretty much no way it was gonna be). But many believe it is better than JP3 and TLW, and I have not seen it yet (Wasn't able to see it Monday) but it already looks better than both those sequels. (This is coming from someone who actually liked The Lost World)

Don't worry though I understand not everyone is gonna like this movie and I'm alright with that.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I'd actually say it is better than Jurassic Park.

Jurassic World is everything i wanted the park to become. Since the first time i seen Jurassic Park ive always wanted to see the park when it was open. What it would look like, what Dinosaurs would they have, and what would happen if one escsped while the park was open where all things i wanted to see. And Jurassic World delivered all of that and more.

Oh I don't think anyone is trying to say it is better than the original Jurassic Park (There was pretty much no way it was gonna be). But many believe it is better than JP3 and TLW, and I have not seen it yet (Wasn't able to see it Monday) but it already looks better than both those sequels. (This is coming from someone who actually liked The Lost World)

Don't worry though I understand not everyone is gonna like this movie and I'm alright with that.
I totally agree with that, the best sequel so far!

I'd actually say it is better than Jurassic Park.

Jurassic World is everything i wanted the park to become. Since the first time i seen Jurassic Park ive always wanted to see the park when it was open. What it would look like, what Dinosaurs would they have, and what would happen if one escsped while the park was open where all things i wanted to see. And Jurassic World delivered all of that and more.
The idea of the park being open is certainly awesome to see on the silver screen. The end sequence was pretty freaking awesome too

Neutral Milk Hotel
Seeing Gray run around the park with a huge grin on his face made me feel like a kid. It was awesome. Such a well done, yet simple blockbuster.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

The Terminator
Jurassic world Was Not good By far i have watched every single installment of the series and i just watched this one because of Chris Pratt.